Cannot render the file

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikasg03

Journeyman
Hy
In one of my dvd total 4 movies inside. 2 are working fine in DVD-rom in computer. But in rest two Movies a error occurs "could not render the file". I install latest k-lite mega pack so that all codecs will be install and i tried in media player clasic 6.4.8.4 and wmp11. Is this error bcoz of codecs missing or my movie file is currupt?? i have no dvd player,only pc. Where can i download more latest codecs and is the codecs work on only particular player?? means when i install k-lite pack,is this work with only media plyer classic or in every player?

Vikas

kl_ravi

Journeyman
vikasg03 said:
Hy
In one of my dvd total 4 movies inside. 2 are working fine in DVD-rom in computer.

Is it a Genuine DVD ?
Is it blue coloured or silver coloured DVD. Blue coloured DVD's tend to have this problem.

OP
vikasg03

vikasg03

Journeyman
What do you mean by genuine??? in INDIA 99% is pirated. And dear one more thing concept,starting and end of the movie is same whether it is original or pirated CD/DVD. Means if in any movie the hero won finally in original DVD then it doesn't die in pirated?.......
Anyway I always purchase "SO CALLED PIRATED DVD" sometimes it blue color but never found this error.

VIKAS

shaunak

Tux Fan
vikasg03 said:
What do you mean by genuine??? in INDIA 99% is pirated. And dear one more thing concept,starting and end of the movie is same whether it is original or pirated CD/DVD. Means if in any movie the hero won finally in original DVD then it doesn't die in pirated?.......
Anyway I always purchase "SO CALLED PIRATED DVD" sometimes it blue color but never found this error.

VIKAS

So its pirated.

Pirated movies are burned on cheaper media at higher speeds which may result in the disk being improperly burnt. There is nothng wrong with you codecs. The disk is at fault.

==============================================================

What do you mean by "so called pirated"? It is either pirated and you are a thief, or it isnt. End of story.

Do you know just because "99.9%" people [according to you] buy pirated disks, the rest 0.1% who do buy original stuff have to pay exhorbant rates.

*www.piracyisacrime.com/
Piracy is a crime.
And "everyone does it" is not a very good excuse.

Last edited:

gaurav21r

Journeyman
Yeah..I agree. Neway If K-Lite can't play it i don't think thers any other codec that can !!!

So must be a problem with the DVD. Just in case try VLC Media player.

After installation of K-Lite You dont always have to use Media Player Classic you can use any of the media players like WMP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom