CANNOT PLAY CRAZY TAXI 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

tango_cash

In the zone
my p.c config is intel 2.8 h.t ,915gav(intel orignal),512 mb ddr(400mhz),80g.b sata 7200 segate h.d.d,L.G 52x writer

i was unable to play crazy taxi 3(the one that came with digit c.d some time ago) on my obove mentioned configration p.c. does it require a good graphic card or onoard graphic card of my 915 gav are sufficient.

vysakh

Padawan
my config is nothing compared to this and i have the same problem
the starting looks very nice
everything is white as snow
but u can see the car and road
thats all

theraven

Technomancer
hmmmm
hmmmmmm
i dun think the onboard graphics is good wnuff
even tho the requirements are as low as a geforce 3 i dun think the 915 copes with it enuff ..

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well Seems like ur Onboard Memory Just isnt enough.....I faced the same probs with my Integrated Geforce 32Mb Video Memory.....Looks like this game really needs some amount of graphic rig....Just try if u can get urself a Geforce 2 Mx440 with 128Mb video ram...its costs around 2,000 bucks....plays most games decently....but definetly ain't the best card ok....The game sure is almost the same as Its first Predecessor but just that Graphics are much enhanced and gameplay is a bit shifted.... :)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
vysakh said:
good idea but what abt the money

Hummmm....lets see now....Can't help ya in that department mate lol....as here i can only give advice....ain't no Banking Service..... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom