Can you open this PDF file

Status
Not open for further replies.

agnels

Live The Dream!
When i try to open this PDF file i get the following error messsage

There was a problem reading the document (109).

The following information is given in properties

Tittle : 14th-Annualreport-final P4 cor.cdr
Application : CorelDRAW Version 12.0
PDF Producer : Corel PDF Engine Version 1.0.0.0.458
Fast Web View : Yes
PDF Version : 1.3

The total pages are shown as 20 but i can see only blank pages. Can anybody tell me how to open this file.

Gaurav

In the zone
I think it's the limitation of the software you are trying to open the file with. Just use acrobat reader 7 and it will open.

One more thing I think the file has been accidently renamed including it's extension bcos the file has 20 pages only and that should not be of 98MBs. what's there is that file man.....

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
WHAAAT 20 pages and 98MB :roll:
i guess try using acrobat reader if not then may be its password protected......use a s/w to decrypting the password.....but 1st try using acrobat reader and post ur result then we can think of other solution :wink: :lol:

OP
agnels

agnels

Live The Dream!
Actually it is the Annual Report of a company called Teledata Infrormatics Limited. This file of 20 pages is just one part of the Annual Report. Part two is another whopping 217 MB. I haven't downloaded that so don't know how many pages it will be. Regarding the file i downloaded it using DAP 8.0 at an average speed of 7 KB/sec on a dial-up connection. The speed even touched 25 KB/sec.

When i try to open it using Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0.5 it get the error mesage and i get 20 blank pages.

Do i need CorelDraw to view that document?

OP
agnels

agnels

Live The Dream!
I have already sent an email to the company regarding the problem. But i don't think i will get a reply soon because the company doesn't really care about it's shareholders. That is the main reason i want to view the file. That's why i posted the problem on this forum.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
::vicky:: said:
u install latest acrobat 7.01 and oh first uninstall the previous if u have any then try opening

HE has already used 7.05 so whats the use of using 7.01 :?: :roll:

OP
agnels

agnels

Live The Dream!
I think it opens with CorelDraw because of the following reasons,

Since CorelDraw is a graphics suite, 20 pages and 98 MB with this software is justified

"Open or create password-protected PDFs makes it easy to secure client files" is one of the feature of CorelDraw X3 given in it's website.

Will have to wait till Digit gives CorelDraw to open this file. The mails i sent to the company are bouncing back.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
@ angel
i downloaded from the link u gave, abt 9 mb , and i was able to see the d/l pages.....so y cant u?

OP
agnels

agnels

Live The Dream!
But in download accelerator it is showing about 98 MB? Any idea why
Did you use any Download Accelerator or you directly downloaded in the browser.

Thanks for helping

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
No download accelerator here. I just opened it in FF 1.0.7 on a linux live cd. It shows me the size of the file as 99.8MB and it is still being downloaded. 21% done till now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom