Can we have multiple net connections at a time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

go4saket

Hi Guys!

Can we have multiple net connections at a time. I mean, is it possible o connect to the net using BSNL Broadband, BSNL Dial Up as well as Reliance Net connection, all running at the same time.

You must be thinking why do I need to do this. Well, actually I am in a business where I have to sit for some auctions and we get only one minute to bid in. Now, incase if we loose our net connection in that period, we loose whole months work. So I was just wondering that if I could have multiple connections, it can work as a backup connection. I hopw you got my point.

Thank you.

harmax

Journeyman
go4saket said:
Hi Guys!

Can we have multiple net connections at a time. I mean, is it possible o connect to the net using BSNL Broadband, BSNL Dial Up as well as Reliance Net connection, all running at the same time.

You must be thinking why do I need to do this. Well, actually I am in a business where I have to sit for some auctions and we get only one minute to bid in. Now, incase if we loose our net connection in that period, we loose whole months work. So I was just wondering that if I could have multiple connections, it can work as a backup connection. I hopw you got my point.

Thank you.

U can do it using bandwidth aggregation feature in windows, jus google the following keywords : windows bandwidth aggregation and ull get all the required info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom