Can u type without looking at keyboard?

Can u type without looking at the keyboard ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
I never went to any typing classes to learn type faster.. I learnt typing faster and better in my PC and now i'm able to type faster without looking at the keyboard...

what about u guys?

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
its not a big deal yaar... its just anyone who knows typing can do it

just download some typing tutor and in 3 days you are done !
i think you learnt typing a bit late .. !!!!!!!!! but that's the first thing i did !

expertno.1

Technomancer
a_k_s_h_a_y said:
its not a big deal yaar... its just anyone who knows typing can do it

just download some typing tutor and in 3 days you are done !
i think you learnt typing a bit late .. !!!!!!!!! but that's the first thing i did !

people who did practice or have practice can type fast without looking .....

but i can't .... even am using pc from class 5th.....but cant type without looking.......coz i dont type much :D

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
ive been trying a lot but cant resist to look :D
cuz i have used PC since 1997 and i never cared to learn...

for learning u should have patience.. i simply cannot try to learn cuz it would be slow in the early days... i type fast enough looking at the KB...40 wpm :)

though sometime whne i find enough time to spare, ill use a good tutor and learn it :)

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
That's all ok man

but this $ucks seriously !
expertno.1 said:
Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1
why don't you put that in your signature !
moreover thanks and regards both at time is such turn off
use this when you help some one
Regards
Expertno.1
and this when you seek help
Thanks
Expertno.1
or else you will become newb of the week for not putting that in your signature

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
I try to type without looking most of the type...though i have never went for typing classes...i sleep/eat/drink in front of my laptop...so perhaps i have got used to it..that's all....but i never remember the place of special characters....

@akshay: why stray from the topic man :)

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
gagan007 said:
I try to type without looking most of the type...though i have never went for typing classes...i sleep/eat/drink in front of my laptop...so perhaps i have got used to it..that's all....but i never remember the place of special characters....

@akshay: why stray from the topic man :)

relaxx yaar .. this is chit chat .. so itz ok.. !

ray|raven

Think Zen.
I can pretty much type without seeing the keyboard,but i do end up with spelling mistakes sometimes.
Most of the time, its the adjacent letter ;)

Regards,
ray

OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
@ akshay, you dont have to take a crash course to learn typing faster. i agree typing tut helps. but will just lets your fingers to know the layout better. its really hard while typing special characters and while you wanna hit special keys too. i was able to type faster few months ago, but not while typing special characters. now i cant believe i can hit any key without looking at the keyboard!

Pathik

Google Bot
I never tried to learn how to type fast..
I cant type without looking at the keyboard.. and my typing spped is also slow.. about 40-45 wpm.

nix

i learnt it myself..you dont need to go classes...just d/w one of them softwares that teach you typing. and 2 months of practise and you're good to go... it took me 2 months....after 10th std i learnt...when i had a long holiday.

now i can type C programs w/o looking at the keyboard pretty fast i must say..:)

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
wel i can do but not fast!!! n i more of a guess work than typin. coz i m not able to keep my fingers on the keyboard n i just type usein 4 fingers(two of both hands*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/10.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/10.gif

@akshay
my bro expert no 1 is a bit manic so dont argue*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/10.gif

nirjhar

Broken In
Why not its easy in winXP by follow:

Start....programs...accessories....accessibility.....on-screen keyboard
:p
Enjoy

siddhesh222

Journeyman
Ah,sure.3 hours of regular chatting since 2 years sharpened my typing skills.Though I ocassionaly screw up special characters,I'm fine with rest of the alphanumerics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom