Status
Not open for further replies.

imprince

Journeyman
i think everybody in thins world is doing for MONEy .....

anyway try this

*www.free-windows-games.com/

*compsimgames.about.com/cs/firsttimehere/a/freefullversion.htm

try google before any post like this

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
Huh.. dude... Dont u know its against the terms to discuss warez here.. Soon this thread will be closed by the mods..

@imprince: u've been here for quite sometime and dont u know it too?..

theraven

Technomancer
actually i think he provided the links to FREE games
not games FOR free which i think is what techpro_bunty wanted
not sure tho
buddy if u want games for free thats warez .. against the rules
if u want FREE games follow the link
also as imprince put very tactfully => Google

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
vysakh said:
mods

alert alert
wht is there to alert them? see wht he has posted...

I want 2 know some site offering free download of fullversion games. Can u help me?

and u can buy digit, for the past 3 months (leave this month) they are giving out some full version games.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
drgrudge said:
vysakh said:
mods

alert alert
wht is there to alert them? see wht he has posted...

I want 2 know some site offering free download of fullversion games. Can u help me?

and u can buy digit, for the past 3 months (leave this month) they are giving out some full version games.

Hey Come on Buddy Did U read The Post Carefully :lol: ......It demands A site That offers a Download of full version games.....Get It Full Verion,Warez.....Does that Strike A Bell Somewhere :eek: .....Oh Yea The Rules Being Broken and Hence The Mod Alert Pal......And yea By The way Digit Is Offering Full Version Games but only Some Limited games Like Raganork and other stuff and That Too Just In some Issues and not always....So Well Now Who HAs To BE Alert Around here Mate Is U :wink: ....Peace 8)

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
How Quaint!!
-------------
A Simple doubt about [!!] position of a word in a sentence can mean so much of a difference!!
techpro_bunty wrote :
Now , "free" is it suppose to be b4 "download" and not b4 "games"?
Also , "free" b4 "games" without "free" b4 "download" wud hv been allright.

If -> he means free download of fullversion free games , OK
and if -> he means free download of fullversion games [NOT FREE] well then I'm 4 MOD alert :lol:
-----------
Now ommission of "free" b4 "games" does not necessarily mean he meant it. So the advice given by imprince is allright in itself. The Context supports it.
----------
Also had Digit been providing Fullversion games which are not free , viz: Max Payne 2, far Cry etc., in their DVDs then they wud hv been doing wrong. Which they aren't, they are providing fullversion of Free Games. The context in which allwyndlima writes
......And yea By The way Digit Is Offering Full Version Games but only Some Limited games Like Raganork and other stuff and That Too Just In some Issues and not always....

"Just in some Issues and not always" wud hv been no excuse had Digit been providing NOT FREE games. So DIGIT shud not be pointed here. They r doing Right thing by themselves.
-----------
I'm too 4 PEACE, so let techpro_bunty clarify himself abt Position of "free", even if he doesn't there is no way to blame him that he meant *NOT FREE* Games.
------------
What Say u , MAtes ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom