Can this be done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariner_5147

Broken In
I would like to have the Recycle Bin icon floating on top of any other explorer window, preferably at the lower right corner. This way I can drag n drop any file that needs to be deleted from any explorer window, as we do in desktop. There will be no need to Right Click, or click the delete icon in toolbar or use the keyboard.
Another way is to have it in every explorer window at any convenient corner.

Any software available for this or any registry tweak will do this tweak? Or does this need a new approach?

Thanks in advance.

theraven

Technomancer
hmmm
i dun think so
but i CAN give u an alternat
get these tool DOCKS ... like yzdock ( its good cuz it takes less resources)
in that ... u can delete all other icons except the recycle bin ... and u can set the dock to be "always on top"
lemme know if u decide to go for this ... ill send u yzdock since its been discontinued. ...

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
if u don't like righ click then delete... and go 2 ur recycle bin properties and uncheck

"display delete confirmation..... "

after this u'll be able to delet stuff u want directly by pressing "delete" key in ur keyboard without any confirmation dialogue...

OP
mariner_5147

mariner_5147

Broken In
There's a software called Netdump which may do the trick that i wanted...but the software is not shareware neither is there any demo. so i am back to square one!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom