can i trust this site for getting iphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

gauravsuneja

macaddict
i have been spammed by many sites letters after i inquired abou the iphone .ithought why not get it from outside if it can be shipped in india free
the company wrote me the leter after i advised cod not paypal tarnsaction

"Hello,
thanks for your mail and interest in our product...
we have the Brand new APPLE iphone 3G 16gb in our company they are Brand new ones with 1 year international warranty,with the full accesories complete and unlocked in is originally sealed box and originally sealed and label by APPLE.

I want you to know that you are dealing with Good company and Safe with us,We cant Accept Paypal and COD , we dont deal with that Cos we have Benn Scammed By that by a Customer,and we dont accept paypal alsoand we have to Record your Transcaction with our company so we dont accept COD.

Here our company Details.

Company Details - ELECTRONICS ONLINE LIMITED
Registered No.04826003
Address: GAMBIT HOUSE, 2 GAYTON ROAD HARROW, MIDDLESEX, UNITED KINGDOM, HA1 2XU London.
PHONE NUMBER:+447031801240

Dont worry about our price on the website they are valid But because we are on Promo that is why we are selling at that Rate.the shipping fees is Free so if you are really interested get back to us with your full shipping address and full name so that we can proceed on the shipment.
Thanks
"

CAN i get iphone from this .will it ever reach me?

*phonemartstores.com/product_info.php?products_id=41&osCsid=82be8150f8d7c860dffc07d373ae2471

xander.tom

Right off the assembly line
Dearset friend,

The site is fake and is trying to dish out cash from simpletons like you. The obvious reason is that these guys can't even write a simple letter with proper english. Their spellings are pathetic. My recommendation to you is to buy from a valid outlet from near your palce or from a city near you or if you really want to buy it online, go for some place like www.amazon.com or e-bay. Your best bet is to buy it from a proper outlet like I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom