CAN I PLAY HALO ON ANY PCI GRAPHIC CARD

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ASH_DSG

HI,
PLEASE HELP ME I WANT TO PLAY HALO(DEMO) BUT MY GIGABYTE GA-6IWFE MOBO INTEL 810E CHIPSET CAN'T PLAY IT. CAN U TELL ME BECAUSE MY MOBO HAS NO AGP SLOT WHICH GRAPHIC CARD PCI SHOULD I BUY TO PLAY HALO AND LATEST GAMES WITH RATES IN Rs..
THANKS

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
no can do. To play most of todays games you need an AGP card mate. Especially HALO since it needs Hardware Lighting and Transformation which is available in AGP cards. Also if you want to play the latest games ur gonna need an AGP card anyways! In that case u'll need to change ur motherboard and get a new graphics card... let u knw ur budget mate!

ice

In the zone
Halo works on a GF 4MX440 128mb, ive played it on my firneds p4 1ghz 512mb sd ram with a gf4 mx440. pci version :D

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
nice one ice...I didnt knw that !!! :D Also I didnt knw that there is a PCI variant of the GF 4MX 440 !!! Well I take it back then! But then hey...would u really want an PCI card...dont think so... !!!! :D

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
Yup ice is right but u will get crap frame rates, and the game will run slow during fights and stuff ! Hell halo is a abomination since it give crap frame rates even on hi-end cards.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
blade_runner said:
Yup ice is right but u will get **** frame rates, and the game will run slow during fights and stuff ! Hell halo is a abomination since it give **** frame rates even on hi-end cards.

hmmm...does it now...gotta install it on my PC with the 6800 from BFG ...let me see what performance I can get. I didnt install it since I finished it on my XBOX long back... and now am busy playin farcry.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
thats what I was thinkin too Flash..but then the PCI version apparently supports HW T&L too...so dunno...

ice

In the zone
Hmm, yeah it was bad, the fps was low..

Im stuck in the counter strike circle...the onnly game i play :)

100 fps :D max the game supports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom