Can i connect my PC & my music system (aiwa) wirelessly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dead-man

Right off the assembly line
If I can...

Then how to do that.

My PC is p4 1.5 GHz, Mercury i845 chipset mother board, PCI-Slot(if needed)

My music system is AIWA, with stereo speaker & 1999-2000 build.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
hmmmm leme see.

One simplest option is to get a stereo FM transmiter and connect it to the Audio out jack of your pc. Connect it to the front jack if it is free. Then just set your hifi system to FM radio mode and tune it to the transmiters frequency. Now whatever is transmitted from your pc can be heard on your HIFI (Infact any radio).

or get a wireless headphone, rip the wires of the headphone and paste them or solder them onto a stereo jack, and put it in yur comp, while the transmitter is in your music system, it wont cost you more than 100-150

OP
D

dead-man

Right off the assembly line
Thanks for ans

for dheeraj kumar's idea, i wouldn't like that, cause i cant feel rush of hi volume!!!

Are there any tutorials available for Charangk's answer???

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@dead-man just go to a local electronics shop and ask for a assembled FM radio transmitter. Its available in the market.Try shops where they keep hobby electronics kits .after you get it just do as i said above

digen

Youngling
What you could do is get a Wireless Media Adapter/Bridge & get a wireless PCI/USB adapter for your PC.

The Wireless Bridge is connected to your Music system with a specific cable,the PC with the WiFi adapter talks with the media bridge & makes possible the listening of music on your music system through the wireless channel.

Just check out these 2 links to get a better idea.

*www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?...822026&pagename=Linksys/Common/VisitorWrapper

*www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?...822026&pagename=Linksys/Common/VisitorWrapper

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@digen the wonder if dead-man is able to afford such a device for a 1999-2000 model. My idea costs just about Rs.50 max. and clarity is also excelent.

mediator

Technomancer
I like @charangk's idea...I will try to do that tooo! My old Cassette player STereo...I find it of no use...but now I have to think again! Its sound is superb...so I will try the FM thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom