can i change my username???

Status
Not open for further replies.

JhonCena

Journeyman
how to change a username:rolleyes: . if it is a work of admins then plzzz change it from JhonCena to JohnCena:lol: if there is another method then plzzz tell me;)

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Only FatBeing or Raaabo can do that. And I don't think they will do it for such a trivial thing and that too for someone who has been guilty of breaking forum rules in the past.

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
Try PM'ing one of the Admins.....they might do it for you ....

But did you skip the English class??????

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
I hv seen in many forums a thread for requesting to change the usernames!

The member requests for his/her desired username, and the admins change the name if available :)

OP
JhonCena

JhonCena

Journeyman
samrulez said:
Try PM'ing one of the Admins.....they might do it for you ....

But did you skip the English class??????

no no English is my fav subject but my typing is very bad. tell me a soft or tutorial to improve my typing skill

and Vishal I 'll do it!

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
^^
The thread is started by Admins/mods, if they want such service in forum!

So I think u should wait for the answer from admins, whether they agree with this suggestion or not! :)

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
I wonder... is it very complicated? ifinot they should allow people to make atleast be able to change once incase they've made mistakes & realised it too late.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
It's as simple as selecting the member in the administation panel and replacing their old username with the new one.

nikhil ramteke

s,b+..u cn..
JhonCena said:
no no English is my fav subject but my typing is very bad. tell me a soft or tutorial to improve my typing skill

and Vishal I 'll do it!
try for typemaster,it can improve ur typing,or join the class of typing at least 4 one month.......bye take care...

Ray

Precision Processor
But the admin has to check all the usernames to see if the new username u want has been taken earlier or not.That will be very tough.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom