can anyone resize my avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

vandit

In the zone
can anyone resize this avatar for me to use in digit forum plz...... it should remain animated ( I am a bit lazy to do it myself ).....

OP
vandit

vandit

In the zone
the avatar

the avatar is here......
*img138.echo.cx/img138/4809/eye100x141ani0ua.gif[/img][/url]

Biplav

In the zone
iinfi: how do u use irfan view to resize a gif image?????
well ur avatar is too big a file not just size but bytes!!!!
*i6.photobucket.com/albums/y231/biplav/th_9137.gif

well working on it will reduce the size but the color will decrease drastically!!!!and i mean it drastically!!

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
I resized it to 80X80 and optimized it to the lowest size but it is still 48KB (38KB above the limit for Digit Avtaar)

Can I delete some of its frames to further reduce it to 10KB.

Here is the 48 KB version(80X80)
*img85.echo.cx/img85/8158/eye80x80ani4bn.gif

Here is another version(80X80) - 38KB
*img78.echo.cx/img78/1570/eye80x80ani23gk.gif

Biplav

In the zone
well reduced it to 14 kb . looks like without colour as i reduced all colour.still working to get the best mix.
*i6.photobucket.com/albums/y231/biplav/th_1234.gif

Charley

Just Do It
biplav said:
well reduced it to 14 kb . looks like without colour as i reduced all colour.still working to get the best mix.
*i6.photobucket.com/albums/y231/biplav/th_1234.gif

did u use irfan view for this procedure. Does it work on jpg's also ??

expertno.1

Technomancer
well ppl why dont u posted a link to the images u made

placing 48kb+38kb+14 kb = 100 kb
even vandit has posted a link and not the pic itself here
u r making the forum heavy to load

Biplav

In the zone
@achacko: no yaar i dont know how to use irfan view for gif. it does nt work 4 me.!!!i asked iinfi the same q : how he uses irfan to resize?
@expert no 1 dont worry i will edit after the person whom it is intended to gets it.ok??in the mean while y dont u stop postin and save some space too??ok?

iinfi

mekalodu
well i tried this gif image with IrfanView, but the image resize option is disabled ..... i am unable to even rename the file

i cant understand why it is so!!
i remember resizing a few GIF images with irfanView ....

well and jus now
i took a screen shot of the desktop ....
used mspaint and saved the screenshot as sample.gif
opened it in IrfanView
and resized the file to 100 X 75 pixels ...

well i m sorry i dunno much abt images ... can u tell me why i was unable to resize that avtar ??

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Irfan view does not support resizing of animated gif's . the gif file u resized was a non animated gif

Biplav

In the zone
@navjot singh: well u did it but i think theres a hell lot of reduction in colour and crisp from the actual clip.
so thread maker: if u like this make it ur avatar.
or else search for another one!!with less kBs ofcourse.

@iinfi: u cant resize gifs with irfan view,
if u manage to do so i dont think u can do it with animated ones.
the non-animated ones can be easily done as there is a method to batch processing.

[@tarey_g] can u name me some softwares other than image ready for making animated gifs, i stress again on "making animated gifs"not already made ones.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
the compressed eyeball image

9.43 KB
*www.geocities.com/tarey_g/eyeball1.gif

9.90 KB
*www.geocities.com/tarey_g/eyeball2.gif

- Snake -

Broken In
It seems that some kinda competiotions is going on here... Well this gives me an idea of a new thread... Lets see if it becomes famous...

- Snake -

Broken In
It seems that some kinda competiotions is going on here... Well this gives me an idea of a new thread... Lets see if it becomes famous...

go here

Charley

Just Do It
biplav said:
@expert no 1 dont worry i will edit after the person whom it is intended to gets it.ok??in the mean while y dont u stop postin and save some space too??ok?

he has gone bonkers and just keep infesting in others skin, never know what shud be asked or what to do.

He has answered some of my posts and doesnt read any of them carefully then he asks stupid questions like whats ur OS[even though I've mentioned it] and so on ...

Just a waste of time and better not to reply to the comments he makes.

OP
vandit

vandit

In the zone
even black and white would do

A good help by u all . I appreciate all who came and helped me . but the colours look too offset ..... how about removing the colors all together.....
make it black an white or in grayscale.... but it should look artistic..... 8) :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom