Can Anyone plz tell me Forum rules Briefly??

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
*i144.photobucket.com/albums/r168/happyandy/welcome-1.gif
no cracks. no posting anything illegal. no spamming. post sensibly. serach b4 u post. check the relevant thread on rules.
i'v taken the liberty ;-) of adding mine : be polite. no such thing as a dumb question or a dumb answer, as long its genuine.
have fun ! this is one of the better tech forums around !

OP
Jatt_punjabi

Jatt_punjabi

Broken In
anandk said:
*i144.photobucket.com/albums/r168/happyandy/welcome-1.gif
no cracks. no posting anything illegal. no spamming. post sensibly. serach b4 u post. check the relevant thread on rules.
i'v taken the liberty ;-) of adding mine : be polite. no such thing as a dumb question or a dumb answer, as long its genuine.
have fun ! this is one of the better tech forums around !

Wat if i go opposite to the the abovesaid???

Last edited:
S

sariq

then you will get a warning = temporary BAN for some days
or
Permanent BAN for ever

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
1.) Don't start duplicate threads.
2.) Don't post about ILLEGAL stuffs.
3.) Don't start such threads again. :D
4.)
Code:
If (u'll follow forum guidelines)
{
U & we'll enjoy ur stay here;
}
else
{
U'll get temporary/permanent BAN from admin/mods;
}
:D

S

SE><IE

They don't do it manually, they'll ban you fox fixed days and the account will be activated automatically.

OP
Jatt_punjabi

Jatt_punjabi

Broken In
ok thanx for the replies guys.
But a person can become a victim of DICTATORSHIP of Mods or whatever.
Is this forum belongs to them?
They r paid for this?

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Buddy! Why r u so desperate about all such things? :confused:
Batty has given the link to Forum Rules, just read them, remember them and follow them. Simple, isnt it?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
sir ji aap apni pareshaani khul ke bata sakte hain admins aur mods jalhad nahi hain and none of em mis-use their powers ....

if u hav someting to say or if u r directing this thread to make a certain point .... make it clearly dont go around beating the bush ....

OP
Jatt_punjabi

Jatt_punjabi

Broken In
Yaar pata hai kya baat hai??
Maine mere pehle wali ID pe ajj thread banaye.
USername --- Manshahia
As i m new, maine ek thread banai, which was the poll BTW GNOME and KDE.
Mod ne us ko usi time close kar diya.
Uske baad, mujhe pata nahi tha k kya krna hai, QNA mein ek nayi thread banai yeh jan ne k liye k , ek thread close kyu ki gayi hai, then hi just Banned me.

Wud u people plz support me??
Maine to kuj bhi galat nahi bola phir bhi mujhe ban kardiya geya. Yeh DICtatorship nahi to aur kya hai??
Wat sud i do now?

Last edited:
S

sariq

^ i guessed you on the 12th post of this thread :-D

1. Forum default language is English
2. I think Moderators were already annoyed from you for creating a long list of stupid polls (as myself). and asking mods again (why thread was closed) by creating a new thread, was not a good idea that time.
3. Banning you seems not fare, but what would be the other way of stopping you at that time. this is a big forum with large nos. of members, rules need to be strict here

OP
Jatt_punjabi

Jatt_punjabi

Broken In
No man, i just created two polls.
then wat if i created.
For what use r forums created. i wasnt using any abusive language or something bad, just created two polls.
Anyways, also i m new, he sud hav informed me for this damn thing.
Everyday 3 or 4 users r joining this forum and they will create two or three threads a day. Wud they b Banned from this stuff??
THis is NOT FAIR

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Just see the last few threads posted by Manshahia.
As soon as I closed one thread there was another popping up in some other part of the forum. And all of them were either meaningless or repititive. He wouldn't even read the reason why I closed the threads and pop up another thread as to why I closed the previous one.
Well if you'll feel it's unfair and dictatorial so be it.
You can complain to FatBeing and Raaabo, who are the admins of these forum and they can turn back my decision.
And as to your ban, it will be automatically reverted back on 1st of Jan as a new year present to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom