Can anyone help

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajat22

In the zone
Dear friends,
On installation of SP 2 on XP Home Windows update is not possible as all options under System--Auto Update grayed out. Somebody asked about the validity of this OS. So I GOT IT FROM MICROSOFT. Below the validation is the error message I am receiving at Windows update Site. :x
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for running the Windows Validation Assistant, it appears that your Windows product key is valid.
This is a strong indicator that your operating system is genuine, however the Windows Validation Assistant cannot make a final determination.
To verify that you received a genuine Certificate of Authenticity and software CD, compare your anti-piracy features in the next section. :roll:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Error number: 0x8DDD0003]
Network policy settings prevent you from using Windows Update to

download and install updates on your computer. If you believe you have

received this message in error, please check with your system

administrator.
Read more about steps you can take to resolve this problem yourself. :eek: :(
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know you are all trying harder & harder to solve my problem.So I dont want to thank you again & again.

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
ru in a network? or stand alone....

visit www.microsoft.com/piracy and again try to validate ur windows using "other validation method" like they'll ask u questions about ur windows... then it will install a download ket activx in to ur system.. finallly after all this check whether ur system have microsoftjava vm/java 2 runtime or not... wu site doesn't display correct without them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom