Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravi+ish

Journeyman
Hey Guys,
I have a problem!!
My computer has Opera and IE as two browsers, but for sometime now, they do not show up the websites with some particular kind of secure connection!. Like, the cbseresluts site, the ebay login page the hotmail, login does not occur. I just dont know, what is wrong. Then, i formatted my computer(the easiest way to solve an OS related prob). And, it was OK now, but just now i am opening the results page of cbse, and entered the roll no, and it says, access denied!!. I don't know what did i do last night that made that prob to show up again!!...If anyone can, please help.

vandit

In the zone
result blues

hey looks that u r a student just like me.
first of all I think that if your browser problem has been solved then probably you r entering your roll no. wrong. please dont put any - or "space" in between the alphabet and numbers.

If your browser problem has not been resolved then try using firefox instead of IE or Opera or as an alternative lower your security priority settings from
"high" to "medium" from the "tools> internet otions" 8)

OP
R

Ravi+ish

Journeyman
Thanx vandit...for ur help. But, nothing that u said helped. If you have any more better ideas, please tell me.
Thanx once again!

Thilak

Broken In

Hi ,

Are u using firewall ???? If ur answer "YES " chek ur firewall configuration

Thank u

Thilak

D

Deleted member 5901

its either ur firewall or ur browser setting tath u might have played around with !!!!!

Cheers !!!

sagsall4u

Journeyman
hmmmm

i guess youve got the securities tab to high . go to internet options securites and privacy and set these to medium that shld do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom