Can anybody do Lucid dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
IF this is the first time u r hearing of lucid dreams u shld be shocked!
be prepared ;)

so WTF is a Lucid dream??

Its a dream where u r fully conscious about the dream. The 'dream' feels so real that it is indistinguishable from the real thing.
btw I haven't had a lucid dream , but only read other people's accounts..

Here's a guy describing his first lucid dream
It suddenly "hit" me. All of a sudden I felt this woosh. If you have never had a lucid dream before, it is hard to describe in words,
you look around in utter amazement, knowing that everything that you are seeing is being created BY YOUR MIND!

I was standing there, in my dream, fully aware that it was a dream. I looked around at the walls, the floor, the people in the hallway. I couldn't believe it! Everything was more real than real life.
Source
Lucidipedia - website that 'teaches' lucid dreaming.

Has anyone has this pleasure? I haven't :(.. yet

Edit: if u r interested google and search youtube , for more guides/stories

amitava82

MMO Addict
Not lucid dreams but I can see future events in my dreams. Not always. Just happened couple of times.. Always about some places. Seriously.. >.<

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Heard of it... but I do dream lucidly (not "lucid dream")
Never got to try lucid dreaming. Bcause if I drop down... I stay that way till someone kicks the hell outta me :D

I do have dreams in HiDef :D...
A HiQ freak to the core... naa... I take HiQ to my bed ;D

But yes... I did c future in my dreams.. not world-changing ones like NoseAstraDamus... but I did dream in my childhood that my Dad had bought my fav DC comics when he was returning from abroad ;)
Another time I dreamt Dad bought a mobile (dunno model.. forgot... I was young) when he actually bought it that same day & kept it hidden from me :D
Small pleasures... for the small boy :D

What I noticed... they were frequent when I was a kid... it reduced now :(
Or I woulda dreamt of Bips or Angelina or..... with me... to make it true :D

Last edited:

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
I think i had some, if not 100% lucid at least partially!!!Happens when you are in deep sleep, and someone wakes you up.......then you again go back to sleep!!

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Not lucid dreams but I can see future events in my dreams. Not always. Just happened couple of times.. Always about some places. Seriously.. >.<
+1 to amitava, I've experienced seeing visions of future too. Its like a dream, except I dont remember it when I wake up in the morning. When that event happens in reality, I remember the dream. Kinda opposite to dreams, eh? but its happened several times.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
+1 to amitava, I've experienced seeing visions of future too. Its like a dream, except I dont remember it when I wake up in the morning. When that event happens in reality, I remember the dream. Kinda opposite to dreams, eh? but its happened several times.

Maybe you were having a deja vu!!!

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

Same thing happens with me!! :eek:

Most of my dreams are lucid dreams.I know that I'm dreaming but can't do anything about it and wake up when something like falling from the roof and all happens.I've had really scary dreams!

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
^^ :D

@eggman
hmm guess you're right... just read it up on wikipedia, and I can confirm experiencing all 3 types of deja vu. But when that event occurs, how can I pinpoint it to a dream that happened say last week? That may not be deja vu..

edit: I think wet dreams are an example of lucid dreams... your comments?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^ :D

@eggman
hmm guess you're right... just read it up on wikipedia, and I can confirm experiencing all 3 types of deja vu. But when that event occurs, how can I pinpoint it to a dream that happened say last week? That may not be deja vu..

edit: I think wet dreams are an example of lucid dreams... your comments?
wtf !
Dreams are not controlled by will, atleast not completely. Even if i wish to let something other happen the events turn out to be different.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
I've had one arnd 2-3 years ago . I was imagining myself in Grade 8 along with an old friend at school .

It was so real that i can remember it even now .

moshel

Padawan
it happens to me on days when i am too stressed or tired...i know that im in my dream but i cant stop myself....i get curious abt whats going to happen and keep going ahead with the dream....in the end there are two possibilities...
1. if the "episode" is broken in between then i remember it when i wake up....more freaky is that after a few days, i get the same dream and it continues from where it had broken up last time.
2. if the whole "episode" gets over then i dont remember the dream when i wake up...

quite freaky eh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom