calling to dataone users.....ratio problem in demonoid.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

manmay

Journeyman
hello ppl...

demonoid.com dosent support dynamic tracking required for tracking the users having dynamic ip for their internet connections.

i have gone through their forums....and read all there is to solve the problem manually.....

but do whatever i must, i cant get to increase my ratio even though i have seeded in excess of 20 gbs..... and downloaded only 11 gbs....

the things that i have tried (as advised in their forums...)
1. logout-login to the site and browse around for a bit.
2. after you login to the site, stop the seeding torrent and start it again....so that it gives out a event stopped packet .
3. do the above procedure atleast once a day or when ever our ip changes....like when ever one reconnects to the internet.

is there some other like me who has this prob.... or has found a solution to this prob....

TIA
manmay

Sourabh

Laptoping
Yes, I face the same problem and I think there is no solution. Moreover, I don't even bother about it. I have downloaded in excess of 100GB and uploaded nearly the same still my account shows 10 odd GB download and a share ratio of 0.4. It doesn't matter because I doubt they will ever ban a user for a low share ratio coz they know the limitation of their trackers and stats system. A friend of mine whom I invited to demonoid had stats of 20GB down and 15GB up in less than a week! Which was totally incorrect.Almost all demonoid's so called private torrents are available on isohunt and other torrent search engines for non registered members. Other private torrent sites track your account stats by asking you to login before you start any download from the torrent and it is a compulsion. It works pretty well and I like it.

OP
M

manmay

Journeyman
yeah maybe you are right abt the ratio thing.....but i do come across something now and then....which i cant find anywhere but demonoid.com....so you know it has sort of created its own niche in my mind....

but i dont know somehow...what ever i download is reported properly in my ratio but not the upload.....

BTW do you know of ne other site where i can go as a last resort, when ever i cant find some specific thing on torrentz.com, isohunt.com, mininova.org, torrentspy.com, etc.

Invitation1

Right off the assembly line
hello ppl...

demonoid.com dosent support dynamic tracking required for tracking the users having dynamic ip for their internet connections.

i have gone through their forums....and read all there is to solve the problem manually.....

but do whatever i must, i cant get to increase my ratio even though i have seeded in excess of 20 gbs..... and downloaded only 11 gbs....

the things that i have tried (as advised in their forums...)
1. logout-login to the site and browse around for a bit.
2. after you login to the site, stop the seeding torrent and start it again....so that it gives out a event stopped packet .
3. do the above procedure atleast once a day or when ever our ip changes....like when ever one reconnects to the internet.

is there some other like me who has this prob.... or has found a solution to this prob....
Invitation Letter :idea:

Davidboon

In the zone
well i like demonoid because i have downloaded in excess of 30 gb and uploaded around 3 gb but till now the stats show 1.70 gb upload and 1.20 gb download ....strange ..isnt it ? and the problem is that my downloads and uploads arent increasing from last month. and i am enjoying a ratio over 1 .

tejaslok

Journeyman
hey guys if u are alive in there then dont worry abt the ratio demonoid is a god's site i.e ratiofree site similar to that download anything u get invites dont upload anything no probs man !! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom