Calling all units for help may day may day

Status
Not open for further replies.

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
nero !!!

Nero-7.2.0.3b_eng_no_yt installation is fine ..........after some times when i open the nero or its any program its gives out an error

Installation is corrupted !!!

what is the problem people any patch or anything to be done

XP professional
SP2 fully updated
AVG
Pioneer External USB DVD writer attached
Lg 52x32x52 CD-R/rw
A7N8x MB

at the earliest reply

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
simple Reinstallation will do... Have u tried that Bro??

also reffer to the Nero FAQ

Off topic... wow... thats a very Color Full Topic Subject u have.... lol...

OP
spironox

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
i tried the uninstallation now when ever i try to open some video files which was once associated with nero show time its show "corrupted installation : try reinstalling nero"

i downgraded to nero 6 for the reason

when i try installing the nero Nero-7.2.0.3 i get errror stating the installion file is corrupted but it works smoothly on other pcs !!!

Hellllllllllllpppppppppppppp

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
when i try installing the nero Nero-7.2.0.3 i get errror stating the installion file is corrupted but it works smoothly on other pcs !!!

well its a error with the extraction... try to extract the file using winRAR... that may help.... and may be some problem with the OS also...

if winRAR also getts error (which it might, chances r great) better extract the .exe file at any other system, then bring the extracted contains to ur system then run the installation from that extracted setup.exe :) should work.... :)

other than clearing the temp folder also clean the registry with some tools and extract the contents to a specific folder using winrar and use the installation... also try not to install the unwanted options which you would never use...

kikass

Broken In
go here: *www.nero.com/nero6/eng/General_Clean_Tool.html

download the clean tool from the link at the bottom of the page... run it.. reboot... clean your temp directory... reinstall nero..
i had the same problem... this worked for me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom