Calling all Laptops Buyers !

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveenpoddar

Journeyman
Today i came across a online store named GadgetsGuru.com offering nice discounts on laptops.

And i found a Toshiba Centrino based lappy under 40k. Chk out this page
*www.gadgetsguru.in/more_details_lap.aspx?ProdId=836

But i was liitle afraid in buying the product though they allow you buy the product by online payment.

Anyone knowing about this online store pls tell me is it safe to purchase from here.....

janitha

Wise Old Owl
naveenpoddar said:
pls somebody give me a geniune answer ...shud i buy the laptop through online payment....pls reply

In my case I have been making online purchases for certain goods which are not locally available but never for something costly. What I feel is that a notebook will be cheaper in a neighbourhood store and so why take the risk?

V.Prem Kumar

OP
N

naveenpoddar

Journeyman
janitha said:
In my case I have been making online purchases for certain goods which are not locally available but never for something costly. What I feel is that a notebook will be cheaper in a neighbourhood store and so why take the risk?

V.Prem Kumar

Where will u find a Toshiba Laptop with Centrino 1.73,915 Chipset 256 DDR2 Ram,60 GB HDD, DVD Dual Writer, Wifi, Card Reader for just
Rs 39200 incl tax & shipment charges.Check here

When i enquired the price of same model with a local delaer he quoted me around Rs. 50000. And the only difference was it was supllied with a oringal windows XP which cost around 6k.

Chech out its price in Braintone Info Website

janitha

Wise Old Owl
naveenpoddar said:
janitha said:

V.Prem Kumar

Where will u find a Toshiba Laptop with Centrino 1.73,915 Chipset 256 DDR2 Ram,60 GB HDD, DVD Dual Writer, Wifi, Card Reader for just
Rs 39200 incl tax & shipment charges.Check here

When i enquired the price of same model with a local delaer he quoted me around Rs. 50000. And the only difference was it was supllied with a oringal windows XP which cost around 6k.

Chech out its price in Braintone Info Website

What I meant was from my experience online stores charge more than the local brick and mortar stores. In my case I buy online only when it is not available locally where I can examine it and the warranty is sure. So I feel you better be cautious. Have'nt you seen advts for Genuine Windows XP Pro at E-Bay for Rs.50?- and the like.

And I don't think the site you mentioned is a popular one.

But may be I am wrong.

V.Prem Kumar

SabirBhatia

Right off the assembly line
naveenpoddar said:
Today i came across a online store named GadgetsGuru.com offering nice discounts on laptops.

And i found a Toshiba Centrino based lappy under 40k. Chk out this page
*www.gadgetsguru.in/more_details_lap.aspx?ProdId=836

But i was liitle afraid in buying the product though they allow you buy the product by online payment.

Anyone knowing about this online store pls tell me is it safe to purchase from here.....

Hi Naveen,

I have been blogging and buying online stuff past couple of years. I have personally experienced the web site www.gadgetsguru.in as i have bought 2 products 1 Hp DV 2025 laptop and Jabra bluetoothe headset and i am completely satisfied with the service they provide. i also recomend you to buy from there as they give online tech help on there customer care number.

I used my visa credit card and its fully safe 128 bit encrypted issued directly by ICICI payment gateway. Cheers too good site for Indians.

Sabir Bhatia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom