Calling all Delhi digitians (Delhi meet a.ka. G2G)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aneesh kalra

Mclaren F1 Long tail
On similar lines to the calcuttta meets can we have delhi meets as well say in a couple weeks or so at some weekend.Venue and time shall be decided on basis of response.Please put in your confirmations alongwith the part of delhi you are residing and the date on which you would like to attend the meet and the venue which you would like in the following format.

Name-Aneesh Kalra
Location-Near Du North Delhi
Date Preffered-Anytime after the 20th of may
Venue Preferred-Any good restaurant will do but I prefer doing it in a Reliance webworld where we can enjoy snacks and do a little gaming too.

OP
aneesh kalra

aneesh kalra

Mclaren F1 Long tail
See you can give your preferred date and venue so that we can decide them by common opinion.Imagine guys it would be fun open discussion about all things tech.

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
Name : Prateek Sarkar
Date preferred : Any day....but 1st pref to Sunday :)
Venue Prefered : as aneesh kalra said.....

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Name: Kalpik Nigam
Date Preferred: After 1st June (exams end on 31st may :D)
Venue Preferred: Anywhere you guys decide ;)

Last edited:

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Name:Ankur Gupta
Date Preffered: After 31st May
Venue:Anywhere near my house;)

Last edited:

mayanks_098

world is evil
count me in too if v can hv some non-techy fun also,coz i don kno a gr8 deal bout gadgets n all.n guys include ur ages as well(those who already entered edit der posts) so dat v can hv an idea as of what age grp ppl r gatherng,though evry1 is invitd bt personally i wont prefr if elderly ppl r d only volunteers...

Name: mayank
Date preffered: after 25may
Venue: Anywhere

OP
aneesh kalra

aneesh kalra

Mclaren F1 Long tail
Good going keep those suggsetions coming a common consensus about the date and venue will be arrived at soon and whatever it would be you all would be informed one week in advance.By the way good sugestion for a venue(nehru place) free radical I also have to buy an lcd so it makes for an intersting idea to buy things in bulk moreover we all can give crucial buying tips to each other.However palika baazar is best avoided because stuff brought from there rarely works.

Name:Sachin Sharma
Date Preffered: After 19th June (Exams going on ...
Venue:Anywhere near ....

Waise its really a nice idea ... ;)

coolendra

Neil is Here...
Name : Neil
Date : Anytime after 6th of June (going out of station for a few weeks)
Meeting Venue : Cannaught Place (I think this wud be a central place for everyone)

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
Name: Ashutosh Kumar

Date Preferred: M nt in Delhi atleast till 6th July so if the meet is before that then wont be able to do much other than to miss it :(

Venue Preferred: Anywhere you guys decide

OP
aneesh kalra

aneesh kalra

Mclaren F1 Long tail
At present we have two options for the venue-Reliance web world daryaganj(more of a central location)Gaming and discussions can be held while sipping coffee
Nehru place -Good techy place but not much to do except buying gadgets (if we intend to make bulk purchases then a very good idea) and troubling shop owners by asking them techy questions;)
Date-7th june(majority of the members agree and don't you think july will be a little too late)
A good idea that has been suggested for identifying fiorum members is that everyone can carry a copy of digit.
Post in your opinions now.

mayanks_098

world is evil
aneesh kalra said:
At present we have two options for the venue-Reliance web world daryaganj(more of a central location)Gaming and discussions can be held while sipping coffee
Nehru place -Good techy place but not much to do except buying gadgets (if we intend to make bulk purchases then a very good idea) and troubling shop owners by asking them techy questions;)
Date-7th june(majority of the members agree and don't you think july will be a little too late)
A good idea that has been suggested for identifying fiorum members is that everyone can carry a copy of digit.
Post in your opinions now.
how bout gvng ur ph nos via pm coz i don thnk walkng wth a digit mag wud b a gud idea coz it will just luk so funny.i mean vr nt promoting mag .

n date is fin e wth me.
venue...amm daryaganj is a crowded place.neodr webworld?

n ru guys gonna discuss only geeky stuff or can less techy ppl also cum 4 just interactn n fun apart frm gaining knowledge frm those of u who kno

c ya all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom