Call Of Duty outsells All.!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
NPD Group today released sales data for the month of November 2007. As expected, both hardware and software sales were up for the month. Typically, November is one of the biggest months in video game sales, as publishers release their big holiday titles during it.

November 2007 Software Sales

1. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Xbox 360) -- 1,570,000
  2. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii) -- 1,120,000
  3. Assassin's Creed (Xbox 360) -- 980,000
  4. Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (PlayStation 2) -- 967,000
  5. Wii Play w/ Remote (Wii) -- 564,000
  6. Mass Effect (Xbox 360) -- 473,000
  7. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (PlayStation 3) -- 444,000
  8. Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (Wii) -- 426,000
  9. Halo 3 (Xbox 360) -- 387,000
  10. Assassin's Creed (PlayStation 3) -- 377,000
Read More

Yiippeee, way to go CoDy :D

Who

Guess Who's Back
did you guy see the list no pc game !

According to today's NPD sales data that's being splashed around the web Unreal Tournament 3 on the PC shifted 33,995 copies in the United States in November. The game was released on November 19th, so that represents just under two weeks of sales.

It's worth noting that NPD's data is only an estimate based on a sample of US retailers and doesn't count online sales.

The top-selling games in the US in November were:
1 Call of Duty 4 (Xbox 360) - 1,565,404 copies
2 Super Mario Galaxy (Wii) - 1,123,070 copies
3 Assassin's Creed (Xbox 360) - 980,000 copies
4 Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (PS2) - 967,000 copies
5 Wii Play (Wii) - 564,000 copies
6 Mass Effect (Xbox 360) - 472,793 copies
7 Call of Duty 4 (PS3) - 444,000 copies
8 Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (Wii) - 426,000 copies
9 Halo 3 (Xbox 360) - 387,000 copies
10 Assassin's Creed (PS3) - 376,843 copies
No PC games in the top ten then.

The state of the industry at the moment is such that console games invariably sell a hell of a lot more copies than PC titles, so PC game numbers will reflect that. Nevertheless, having big PC titles like UT3 and Crysis outsold by Sonic and Mario at the F*cking Olympics (328,314 copies) is a little hard to swallow. Should be interesting to see how PS3 UT compares in its first month, being as it is the crown jewel in Sony's festive line-up.

http://planetunreal.gamespy.com/fullstory.php?id=146256

OP
H

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Big changes coming to Call of Duty 4 this month

It seems that more spots on our Friends list are devoted to people playing Call of Duty 4 than anything else, lately. Despite the e-success, the team at Infinity Ward is still tweaking the experience, evidenced by a bevy of changes that will be coming to the online portion of the game sometime this month.

The changes are split between two groups: playlist and patch changes. The playlist changes are numerous, and really help to balance and perfect the online experience. Maps are being added to rotations, new playlist variations are being introduced, and some rules are being changed. As for the patch, there's an awful lot of network optimization, the addition of host migration (your party doesn't get booted if the host takes off) and, perhaps most importantly of all, Kill Cam view has been added to everything: claymores, RPGs, grenades, even fracking Air Strike Bombs ("follows bomb from plane to target" ... oh yes).

The only thing we don't like about this updates? There's no ETA outside of the "month of December." Hit that Read link for the full breakdown and start counting down the days.

Source

OH boy, they're spicing it up even more, killcams on all, Kooool :D

chicha

High without substance...
what a game, i played the demo too on my laptop.
i am soon upgrading my pc. i will then play the game in its true glory.i have liked all the COD games.
this is going to be my new config

AMD X2 5000+
M2N4 SLi
1*2 GB DDR2 @667
XFX 8600GT 256MB DDR3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom