Call Of Duty 5 Confirmed and trailer is out

Status
Not open for further replies.

yesh1683

In the zone
Call of Duty 5:World At War is confirmed but sadly its again world war 2 game and no modern war
*xbox360.ign.com/articles/839/839081p1.html

*pc.ign.com/articles/883/883374p1.html

This is official trailer and looks like itz all ingame footage
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgdITKn03qY

Surprisingly at end it shows only games for windows and Xbox 360 logo and does not show PS3

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I didn't like modern war
hope to see a good WW 2 or some post apocalyptic setting

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Old story, I think its set in the Pacific theater this time around. I just hope Treyarch don't make a mess of it though IW should have been actually given the work. Well maybe CoD6 will be :p

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Thats just some fan made stuff and not official trailer.It is even mentioned in the description.
Please check the information before posting.

It is being developed by Treyarch(Creators of CoD 3) who IMO are nowhere near infinity ward.

OP
yesh1683

yesh1683

In the zone
This is official trailer
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgdITKn03qY

Surprisingly at end it shows only games for windows and Xbox 360 logo and does not show PS3

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Pacific theater has been confirmed for COD5 although Europe will also be featured. The trailer shows off the Japanese Kamiakze tactic which will be an integral part of the gameplay.

Even though IW is not developing the game, Treyarch is using the COD4 engine.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
It is muti-platform according to Wikipedia.And it should be I mean Treyarch had earlier made COD3 console exclusive.So this time there is no way PS3 would be left alone with it coming to PC & 360.Simple logic.;)

Indyan

Here Since 2003
It is going to be multiplatform. I think that trailer was sourced some how through MS thats y shows windows and xbox only (read this in neowin).
A better quality (hd) trailer is available from gametrailers.com
Also, I think the game is not called cod5. Its gonna be called something like COD:World at War.
I will get this game as I love COD games, but not too excited about it. Why did they have to go back to WW!

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Well I didn't checked the link but saw the video and it has made me skeptic about it. No mention of Infinity Ward anywhere, not theatrical as expected. infact to me the video looks like a fan made one using FMVs from Call of Duty 2 and MOH-Airborne. Watch is sharply to analyze yourself. As far as the game is concerned, be it modern or WW2 scenario, the COD always rocks the ballz off! :D

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
I always like COD when compared to MOH.Also WWII scenario was awesome in COD 2 when we play as Pvt.Vasili Koslov.Reminded me the movie Enemy at the Gates

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Well the initial XBOX 360 news and the trailer especially didn't convinced me but this is more like it:
*pc.ign.com/articles/883/883374p1.html
:cool:

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
^ the trailer was too small to convince anyone.but that link and others show that this might be a great game.i really loved COD3-4 and i hope this one's great as well

Indyan

Here Since 2003
No mention of Infinity Ward anywhere
They arent making the game. Its being made by Treyarch (the guys behind COD 3).
Activision wants to release 1 cod game every year. So treyarch and infinity yard would work simultaneously and release a cod game alternatively.

Stalker

Padawan
Gamespot's 1st look at COD World at War

*www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/ca...clk=multimodule&tag=multimodule;picks;title;1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom