call centres

Status
Not open for further replies.

gambit

Broken In
Do any of you forum guys work in call centres specially in an international one for a voice bound process? If yes, have any of you heard of intelenet, mumbai? I just need some advice from u guys. I've just got a position there as a customer relations associate. I want to know how intelenet is in terms of employee satisfaction, the pay, the environment, job security, growth, etc... Are there any better call centres than this in mumbai? I'm still an undergrad & have just 8 months of work experience in an international call centre I worked previously.

geek_rohit

In the zone
I'm in Gurgaon, and am working for a BPO. I've heard about Intelenet. It is a good company, so if you get a chance, grab it with both hands. Don't know much about the payscale.

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
this might help : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14845

is it a tech or non tech center ? if its a tech center , there might be oppurtunities to get into tech field outside call centers too , like sys / net admin . not sure abt situation in mumbai . have they finalised ur sal ? if not , give a hard bargain and prove to them u are worth it . they might put u off by saying u dont have enuf experience and stuff , but stick to the point that even in ur 8 months exp u were able to handle calls well and have gained exposure in how to handle custs and reach set targets too . if the price they state is a bit low . tell them u'll get back to them in a week or so regarding the offer . they might hike the price , koz good agents are in demand everywhere . if ur looking for a change of place , head for b'lore , good companies , good pay and good lifestyle (according to the boozers) .

in case ur not satisfied , try a couple of more centers b4 commiting to any . mostly environment and job satisfaction is psychological thing , one guy might love one place , while another hates it . so see whats ur interests now and for the future and choose .

most centers have good working environment , to adept to US / UK standards so u dont have to worry too much on that end too . just make sure they have 5 days working per week . six days is really unhealthy and bad for anyone .

btw , if they are tech support , ask if they sponsor international certs for their employees . some centers pay full or half the amount for their staff to take up internation certs .

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
i tihk intelnet is in malad,mumbai near mindspace... i guess its an out-bound call center.... not sure though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom