Cabinet help please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetboy

Journeyman
Hello Guys can you please help me out getting a ATX tower cabinet, dont need it to be stylelish, just that it shd have good power 440 watts(as i am getting XFX 6600GT card) and can add couple of good cabinet fans, one to the front and the other at rear (leaving the SMPS fan), so that I can keep my cabinet closed rather than what i do now is keep one side open hehe :). It shd be sturdy and not vibrate. My budget is 3500/-(less will also do :))

Thanks for the help!!!

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
vip 1122 side trasparent cabinet without psu - 1.1 k

and go for powersafe 450 watts psu ..

I am using this cabinet with 3.2 ghz prescott overclocked to 4 ghz and
everything is working fine .. besides its good looks .. it has side mounted tricolour led intake fan .. and provision for 80-92-120 mm one fan slot at back and four 80 mm fan slots at front intake .. I have also made a top outlet between psu and top odd drive .. :lol:

also look out for new vip cabinets ... G100 , G200 , G300 :lol:

theraven

Technomancer
dont go for iBall plz
pick ANY cabinet u like and u can couple it with ur own choice of PSU
a powersafe 450 w would be a good choice as said abov

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
yea agree with others dont go for iball its trully pathetic,very low quality cabinet,i m using it but gonna put betta psu like antec or powersafe.

khandu

In the zone
i disagree.. iball is sturdy.. i have it.. only their PSU is bad.. take a iball crown + a powersafe 450W

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
eva i hav a iball cabinet,psu is juz cr*p but at the same time the quality of the other stuffs like steel,plastic and other thin used is of very low quality.so i wont suggest a iball cabinet instead go for a betta brand then this.i agree that iball cabinet is one of the best looking but juz that does not mean one shud buy it.

OP
J

jetboy

Journeyman
yogi7272 said:
vip 1122 side trasparent cabinet without psu - 1.1 k

and go for powersafe 450 watts psu ..

I am using this cabinet with 3.2 ghz prescott overclocked to 4 ghz and
everything is working fine .. besides its good looks .. it has side mounted tricolour led intake fan .. and provision for 80-92-120 mm one fan slot at back and four 80 mm fan slots at front intake .. I have also made a top outlet between psu and top odd drive .. :lol:

also look out for new vip cabinets ... G100 , G200 , G300 :lol:

Thanks for all da help guyz!!. how much for powersafe 450 watts???

jay4u

In the zone
buy a powersafe psu 400 watts for around 1400 rs mate... it really is good..... and buy cab of your choice but go for sleek, with ample room, fan connection, and hdd support... also see that the hdd, cd/dvd drives do not go too close to mobo and get clutter

happy shopping

jay4u

In the zone
buy a powersafe psu 400 watts for around 1400 rs mate... it really is good..... and buy cab of your choice but go for sleek, with ample room, fan connection, and hdd support... also see that the hdd, cd/dvd drives do not go too close to mobo and get clutter

happy shopping

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
just seen the new vip cabinets .. G 100 , G 200 , G 300 ..

out of three G100 AND G 200 are side trasparent .. G 300 is not but it do also look very good .. build quality of all three excellent .. have space for 4 odd drives . 2 floppy drives , and 6 hdds , 2 80 mm front inlets at the bottom , 1 side three colour led fan , 2 80 mm outlet vents at the top back ..

also has enough space for all componets and stuff .. and u can also drill a hole at the top for additional outlet vent .. comes with 300 w vip psu which are not enough..

I personally liked the G 100 :lol: which also has extra temp display at the front .. prices are yet not available at the dealer in lamington , mumbai

but very god cabinets .. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom