Status
Not open for further replies.

gg_3000

Broken In
As far my knowledge abt cabinet fans goes, I know that
*Rear Fan shud blow the air out
*Side and Front Fans bring air into the cabinet
Lemme know if i'm right or wrong?

But recently i saw a PC in a gaming center in which the side fan was blowing out air from the cabnet.. Is it the right arrangement?

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
As I know about system fan is

• Rear & Side fan shud blow the air out
  • Front fan shud blow the air in

n2casey

shantanu_webmaster said:
and if no front fans are their :)) :p :D ;) :lol:

Then Rear & Side fan for blowing the air out.
If no side fan then rear fan for blowing the air out. Simple :lol:

n2casey

shantanu_webmaster said:
and without rear :p :))
actually i meant that then side fan can blow in and rear can blow out

I have read a subject Heat Transfer & what knowledge I got from it is, Rear & Side Fans don't have much distance btwn them so the hot air blown out from Rear Fan will get inside due to Side Fan (if is is blowing in). So both Rear & Side Fan must blow the air out.

shantanu

Technomancer
OK if its so .... I haD two fans installed but I removed them as i thought there was no need for cooling as my temp. didnt rise above 40 or max to 42 ,43 so ....

premsharma

In the zone
shantanu_webmaster said:
OK if its so .... I haD two fans installed but I removed them as i thought there was no need for cooling as my temp. didnt rise above 40 or max to 42 ,43 so ....

I will say a particular job for U to do & make your temp rise to 60 degree. How is that????

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
DO we get fans here in nehru place which can be plugged & controlled from the motherboard, I have a P5B deluxe mobo, it has 7 points to plug the fan controller but the fan in my frontech cabinet only has power cord connector.

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
The fans are easily available in any computer shop......u can ask them for the one which gets connected to your mobo....as far as i know they are easily available

Ch@0s

In the zone
Typically Front and side are intakes, rear and chimney are exhausts. Its always good to maintain a slight positive pressure. Personally I felt it always lead to better idle temps.

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
See this image guys...

*img183.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ed1copyfh4.jpg

This will deifnately help u.

And also this thread...

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46896

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom