Not open for further replies.

ujjwal

Padawan
Why mail? Here is one -

#include<iostream.h>
main()
{ cout<<"Hello World";
}

Do tell us what type of programs you want mate ;) I am just a noob in C++ but others should be able to help out.

ujjwal

Padawan
Look ... if it is a project, you can't expect someone to do all the donkey work and give you a finished piece which you can turn in ... you can specify what type of program you want to write and ask for help in writing it ... but you cant expect someone to do your project for you.

If you need it, say, because your teacher wants each of you to churn out 30 proggies a month and you have just 1 (happens to me) or so me other trivial thing its understandable ...

I apologise if I mistook your motive :)

OP
vysakh

vysakh

Padawan
ujjwal said:
Look ... if it is a project, you can't expect someone to do all the donkey work and give you a finished piece which you can turn in ... you can specify what type of program you want to write and ask for help in writing it ... but you cant expect someone to do your project for you.

If you need it, say, because your teacher wants each of you to churn out 30 proggies a month and you have just 1 (happens to me) or so me other trivial thing its understandable ...

I apologise if I mistook your motive :)

if u dont know say that. dont make fun of me.
:twisted:

pradeep_chauhan

Cyborg Agent
please guys do not help guys taking SHORTCUTS in life such people are to be shunned as they are a burden today and will be one tommorow i fully support the point raised by ujwal.
by the way red eyes do not do a thing to any one learn to do your own work rather than begging arround.

samrat_chak1

Broken In
it looks like vysakh is looking for a class 12 project. you must do it yourself man. it's the base of your programming life. of course if you are not interested in ur subject then you can get hold of any old program and modify it so that u understand all the concepts of the program. but i still think pradeep ad ujjwal are right. u cant expect someone to spoon feed u.

indrajit

Journeyman
What kind of program are you looking for? At least think of some idea that you would want to implement through C++ and then we might be able to guide you!

NikhilVerma

Padawan
You can make a Class Result system.

Like take the names and marks of all the students and generate class result..

Or the Good'ol Train Reservation system...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom