@echo off
echo ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /flushdns
echo ipconfig /release
ipconfig /release
echo ipconfig /renew
ipconfig /renew
exit

if i write this in txt and then change it to bat, will it be the same as writing it in the command prompt ?

using those lines is the same as disconnecting the modem ?

as far as i know doing the trick by disconnecting the modem can hurt the computer. the way i wrote above won't hurt the computer and still do the same effect im looking for ?

OP
A

assddd

Broken In
its not a tutorial, but if it doesnt work then after you write those lines in cmd, delete cookies and cache.
this trick is for those who can request other ip or whatever it is (i dont know this things at all)

again its NOT a tutorial!!
its a simple question that can be answered with yes or no.

amol48

Searching...
there's a software called trixie i guess to use with firefox... with this u can bypass rapidshare i think, NOT sure.. Just read somewhere. Don't know abt Megaupload.

OP
A

assddd

Broken In
dude, i used it between downloads it worked for rapidshare.
for megaupload i had to delete cookies and cache, not sure if required disconnecting the modem (before deleting cookies and cache).

it works only for those who have that proxy changing thing or whatever it is, if not then you have to find another way.

but rapidshare sux anyway, there are uploads sites that dont have waiting time between downloads or dont have download limit that are free.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
assddd said:
dude, i used it between downloads it worked for rapidshare.
for megaupload i had to delete cookies and cache, not sure if required disconnecting the modem (before deleting cookies and cache).

it works only for those who have that proxy changing thing or whatever it is, if not then you have to find another way.

but rapidshare sux anyway, there are uploads sites that dont have waiting time between downloads or dont have download limit that are free.

Here are the few reasons which is why i think Rapidshare rules

1. RS got a uploader and downloader, put files and sleep.
2. Majority of regular downloaders have a RS account
3. RS has better Speed than anyone out there.
4. RS rewards uploaders with points
5. RS has a remote uploader...so people like me can upload even with a slow connection
6. RS has link checker

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
U CAN HACK RAPIDSHARE BUT IT becomes routine job to perform a hack for every download.So better buy the premium account

u need disconnect internet, clear cookies,run that bat file for every new download u want.but u get bored performing it ,better go for premium account or try winning free premium account if u can't afford

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
All Rapidshare Hacks are Illigal, we are not suppose to Bypass their Downloading limit, u one needs to download more he or she needs to buy a paid account... !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom