bypass proxy to download files

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've proxy server at college.
I can bypass it to browse various sites like orkut. But it has banned .exe and .bin files. Is there any way by which I can download .exe files?

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
wats ur college?
same case in my college too. cant Dwnld exe files and many sites are banned. but the speed our college wifi is like 1MB in 2-3sec :shock: :mrgreen:

vicky_l7

free as a bird
i dont know why u guys want to misuse this facility, they are giving net for your study propose .What do you want, is it that your college allow you to download files i think some guys will download exe some pron and some some other things. You got this facility use it wisely.Is it that hard to live by rules ?

guys try to use it wisely you are privileged to have good connection at your college.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
prashanthnbhat said:
Well, I cannot download .exe files.

I'm in PESIT, B'lore and it uses something called Dansguardian
Ha ha....you're as screwed as I am. We are also blocked by this Dansguardian. Try this proxy , always works(for browsing,not d'ling):
*aniscartujo.com/webproxy/?lasturl=

And if youtube is banned too, yhen:
www.myspaceproxy.name

VexByte

Norms Buster
vicky_l7 said:
i dont know why u guys want to misuse this facility, they are giving net for your study propose .What do you want, is it that your college allow you to download files i think some guys will download exe some pron and some some other things. You got this facility use it wisely.Is it that hard to live by rules ?

guys try to use it wisely you are privileged to have good connection at your college.
The problem is that even .zip files are also blocked. Any working way to bypass it ?

viralslove

Right off the assembly line
hey man try this one
NO POP UPS ! NO ADS ! NO FRILLS ! NO SIGN UPS ! ITS FREE .

Try it out yourself .

*www.wujie.net/downloads/ultrasurf/u.zip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom