[By Demand] Digit October 2006 DVD/CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
Good things come to those who ask nicely.

Important: We are not authorised to distribute the following:

1. 3dsmax or any other Autodesk product
2. Windows Vista Beta 2

and PDFs of past issues will feature only in special issues (June and Dec) henceforth.

Last edited:

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
@FatBeing: Please please please, pretty please with sugar on top give us a text file with explanations of the linux stuff in the CDs, uncle. Thank you are sooo sweet and the bestest magazine in the whoole world....

Sykora

I see right through you.
led_shankar said:
@FatBeing: Please please please, pretty please with sugar on top give us a text file with explanations of the linux stuff in the CDs, uncle. Thank you are sooo sweet and the bestest magazine in the whoole world....

I second that. Also, we would appreciate your efforts if you could go through the contents of the CD/DVD and rename the executable files and Zip files with meaningful names. Don't worry about any other type files like the wallpapers (I can't imagine you'd want to go through all of them, renaming each one :) ), just the software install files.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
U Kno Fatbeing Its a good idea to tell us wat is coming before you ppl start the demand thread In this way I can kno which of my earlier demands stand fulfilled and need not be repeated NEway

~ Continue with the rest of the episodes of The Scene
~ Total Commander PowerPack
~ Teh Scene - A parody of The scene
Wikipedia Link;
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teh_Scene

Homepage:
*www.welcometotehscene.com/

~ All Windows XP Powertoys from
*www.majorgeeks.com/Microsoft_...Toys_d710.html

~Pinnacle Studio 10 demo (if available)
And Plz make a Fast track on Mac
(If any of this is included earlier u can ofcourse leave it out)

How about Nero 7, maybe the trial or something... A couple of nice RPGs to while away time and maybe smash it all with a couple of more awesome wallpapers ? ;)

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
@FatBeing: Was that nice enough?

@Topic: *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_free_first-person_shooters
I think some of these games seem nice. Others in the forum please advise. (I'm new to gaming)

And how about a comparision of various broadband services? Or has that been done before? I'm contemplating broadband (Yes, I'm still using dialup), yet I worry that most of it could be an eyewash (for example, 256 Kbps being the maximum rather than the minimum speed, etc.)

Sykora

I see right through you.
That's a good point. What is the list of software included in the September issue?

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
@led_shankar:

Uncle?

UNCLE?

And we've contemplated a broadband comparison, but the situation is so disparate that there's really no single platform to judge providers on - a provider's review varies within different areas of the same city, let alone country-wide. Plus with cable-wallah politics, your choices are quite limited, unfortunately. Your best bet is to check out with people in your area.

It is mostly eyewash - a 256 k connection means 256 k at most, and not at least, and even then there are a precious few providers that actually give you that speed.

saurav_nolakha

Broken In
e-books on some most horrible and disastrous viruses of the past,there origin and all the possible information.plzzz i m waiting to taste this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
@FatBeing ref. uncle: I was trying to be 'nice'. ;) But you still did not tell us about the Linux text files :( And what about those games :'(

Hmm, I was expecting that about the broadband. Thanks. Does anyone have an idea about which online Delhi-based forum would give me good ideas about the best offers available here? (Sorry for getting off-topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom