BW Torrent Open...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
I was in need of some song so I asked a famous digit member of here to suggest a site. He suggested BWTorrents..but i needed an Invite...

But later when I was searching google.I found a BW torrent thread. And when I clicked it, voila..I was able to see the thread and download the torrent file from there.
Its working as of 7-8-2007 (2: AM).

The famous member of here also confirmed that He is not able to enter the BW Torrent Site when logged in. Strange..
A pretty stupid goof up to me...

indian_samosa

No longer here..
There are some torrents on BWT which donot require membership ...for example TV torrents and music videos ...also includes songs...

*www.bwtorrents.com/freetorrents.php

click on that ..youll get all the free stuff.

Besides ..if you are a member then the download of these free torrents is not counted only the upload is counted ...so its good if you want to improve your ratio.

Last edited:

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Quiz_Master said:
The famous member of here also confirmed that He is not able to enter the BW Torrent Site when logged in. Strange..
A pretty stupid goof up to me...

That Logged in database error was fixed. Actually the goofup is occuring because when we download torrent as unlogged users, it still uses some accesskey which is considered legal by BWt. Don't know if the accesskey is really of some bwt users because if it is he is in trouble. :D

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
navjotjsingh said:
That Logged in database error was fixed. Actually the goofup is occuring because when we download torrent as unlogged users, it still uses some accesskey which is considered legal by BWt. Don't know if the accesskey is really of some bwt users because if it is he is in trouble. :D
Thats why i regularly reset my passkey:)

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
I made 4-5 accounts with bwtorrents when last times their registrations were open.Now they are sending me emails like "we are missing you at bwtorrent" lol.I dont have a unlimited connection so I can't download much and besides it is not very good.Demonoid serves me well for my little needs.So if anybody want to use bwtorrent fully I can provide them my usernsmes and passwords.

only for old members of this forum.

Last edited:

anispace

dattebayo
could u spare me 1.

edit::
just registered ...crap its mostly hindi and other regional stuff. what a waste.
will stick to demonoid:|

Last edited:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
The_Devil_Himself said:
I made 4-5 accounts with bwtorrents when last times their registrations were open.Now they are sending me emails like "we are missing you at bwtorrent" lol.I dont have a unlimited connection so I can't download much and besides it is not very good.Demonoid serves me well for my little needs.So if anybody want to use bwtorrent fully I can provide them my usernsmes and passwords.

only for old members of this forum.
Miss nahi kar rahe tujhe.Tune jo download kiya hai data uska hisaab maang rahe hai :lol:

sudhir_mangla

Broken In
To use torrent you don't need invitation may torrents are available to general public.

This is one of the best search engine for public torrents

*www.torrentz.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom