Buying Xbox in Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

letmein

Broken In
So I've decided that this is the best time to buy an Xbox (not 360) :p
I've given it much thought, and I feel I'll be more happy with the original than the newer one. (also, I can't afford the 360 :rolleyes:)

So if anyone is from Delhi, can you guys give me reliable addresses of shops in Pallika Bazaar? (I'm sure you have their business cards :cool:) Which don't rip you off/sell you crap quality stuff? And does anyone have an estimate of how much it would cost? They must be cheap by now right?

I would have asked in the Skoar forums, but they seem to be overrun by spam bots.
Thanks.

OP
L

letmein

Broken In
I've already looked at both, I feel Xbox has better exclusives (Halo,Fable,KOTOR) and other games are available on both of them(CoD etc.) Not really interested in Final Fantasy and all that.

So any help? :)

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
Seem you are a Halo Fan
But PS2 has God of war,Tekken ,Smack down vs Raw Devil May Cry, Resident evil and many more....
You can refer Allyindima for that info

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I don't know about Delhi but I found a post from techie007 on Techenclave forums stating he could source one for 2.5k, which seems very astonishing.Not sure how but he is a very reputed member out there, so try PM'in him & check if it's worth it.

Here's the thread he posted in:
*www.techenclave.com/consoles/xbox-360-india-price-cut-unbelivable-119680-2.html (User ID: techie007)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom