Buying K850i..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
I have a N73 ME set for last 15 months... now i want to change that and the two phone i considered are W960i and K850i...

i dropped the plan of W960i as it is too expensive considering 8k of N73 i will get as return i still have to pay 18k cash...

I decided of K850i which will cost me 11k cash...

now the shop keeper says he has not yet sold that set to anyone as he feels that the look is more like a chinese phone and is not upto the mark... can some clarify...

is someone here who is using the set...

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
Exchange your phone with a nokia priority dealer . K850 is a good choice , you can also consider n82 or lg Viewty at that budget .

OP
ajayashish

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
I have got the person who is ready to pay me for the old N73,... i just want to know abt the K850i set...

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
i have the k850...go to the mobile store and chk the dummy for urself...u will know then...i think it looks gr8...but check on it...unconventional..but good..

OP
ajayashish

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
i have the k850...go to the mobile store and chk the dummy for urself...u will know then...i think it looks gr8...but check on it...unconventional..but good..

how do u feel the set is... i know it has a new D button... but how do u feel using that... and how does it look in real... i have seen dummy sets but they dont give the exact feel...

can u show me some pics of the set

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
how do u feel the set is... i know it has a new D button... but how do u feel using that... and how does it look in real... i have seen dummy sets but they dont give the exact feel...

can u show me some pics of the set
what d button

OP
ajayashish

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
No i want to move to SE and dont want to stay with Nokia...

D Button as it is well-known with that name... the navigation button..

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
u will take some time to get used to it..but once u do..its really good..the buttons arebrilliant..soft..and quite comfortable..i have large hands..and they fit perfectly...

acewin

Point Blanc
if you wann check out any phone gsmarena pics and 360 degree view is good.

*www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_k850-pictures-2003.php

*www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_k850-3d-spin-2003.php

acewin

Point Blanc
in W series I would suggest W890 in that range, 2GB M2 card included with 3.2 Mpix camera. for me specs mater alot, W910 is 2 MPix when you are paying so much atleast a decent 3MPix will be good.

On paper W910 doesnt look anything near K850 or W890 and also the video recording in W910 is 15fps, if you only want a slider then you may think for it.
I see W760 is also a 3.2Mpix slider i f you want slider though the flaws qouted in gsmarena makes me not have a very good feeling for it.

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
its our say..wat do u want in a phone..music or cam??..if music it is.go for the w890..else k850..
the w760 is a great phone too..the only flaw is its portrail mode for cam...but u can change to landscape frm the menu..but its nt tht bad..u can try it..

acewin

Point Blanc
seriously not W760i, you can get even Samsung G600 or G800.
Better think of lesser choice it will help you make up your mind what to buy otherwise you will think why I didnt bought taht n that. ( until n unless you change ur phones alot)

OP
ajayashish

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
hey guys i bought K850i yesterday and now just in 1 day i am facing a problem... i like the overall function the problem is the shutter doent opens everytime. It happened once yesterday and then it was fine... now since morning it is not working. I have tried tapping the back panel with and even restarting the mobile. But no use... do anyone else has faced the same problem and is there any remedy to this. please reply back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom