Buying All in One!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

damnthenet

Journeyman
I'm planning to buy an ALL in one (Printer and scanner).......
Which product should I go for????
I will use it to take about 50 pages (text) per month and rare photos....
Please tell me....budget 4-6 k
........thanks in advance...........

boosters

In the zone
Yesturday i purchased a HP f380 All in One with scan, copy and print. only Rs 4800/- , If you want to buy please contact me.

gannu_rox

In the zone
HP AIOs are good performers as well as VFM ones...

Can grtly print fotos with vivid clarity...

I use an HP AIO- PSC 1402... Base model bot las yr fer 5k... but good one...

Cartridges're a li'l exp than canon tho...

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Personal and Off Topic Opinion, never buy All in One for business perpuse !!!

Why ??

Because suppose there is a fault and u have to take it to service center, what happens is the total unit goes :p suppose problem with Print... but as they or u take the full unit, u face a problem of total black out in other section too :p

OP
damnthenet

damnthenet

Journeyman
@choto cheeta No........it's only for personal use.

considering the high maintanence cost of HP compared to canon, is it still recommendable to go to hp??????

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
yup.i'll reccomend you HP.

its nearly two years with HP PS1402 (now F380), & still no problems faced (except a MS word gfx. conflict, solved with driver update).

cooldip10

In the zone
I bought a HP PSC 1410 last year and is superb.. You can try it out... Cost me Rs 4900.

BTW check this month's digit.. Agent 001 suggested a HP printer..

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Get the HP F380 the latest gun in town from HP barracks ;) WHich replaced 1410 I reviewed at Digit ;) Agent 001 :S eh? Get cannon /hp both are excellent just remember make sure abt service and all ... Prints are almost same scan the faster the bad :p Copy never mind :) But service plz check that :)

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
hey these are inkjet printers arent they?........
please tell me which of them has low running cost.... ie low cost of ink cartridge. refuelling and pages printed per refuelling.......

cooldip10

In the zone
ax3 said:
dont get a all in 1 ...... if 1 fails all fail ...... i had that thing its useless .... instead get sep. hardwares ... if u want just 1 ......

Hey this is not true..

I own an All-in-one and its perfect...

better than having separate hardwares!!

Liggy

Is actually a real word..
Cannons I find are great for pumping out text docs. Epsons for pictures. had an old HP kept giving me problems so I bought a Lexmark AIO... only downfall is that they tend to give you a "Trial" amount of ink with them (about half full cartridge) so best to buy a refill kit as well. but it seems a lot of people prefer the HP.

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
cooldip10 said:
Hey this is not true..

I own an All-in-one and its perfect...

better than having separate hardwares!!
She is correct :) Yep thats where it failes 1 goes and all follow the path :p

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
me too, but using HP PSC 1402.

no problems faced, no maintanence done..., still printing, scanning & copying as it did when it was new a 1.5+year ago:p

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Me third that even I had written a revie at TD forums ;) Btw donno why people have problem with quality products :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom