Buying Advice for IEM and MP3 player

avinash1863

Right off the assembly line
Hello Everyone,

I recently lost my Tekfusion Twinwoofers(IEM) and transcend MP300 mp3 player which i've been using for a little over two years. Now, I want to buy a new pair of IEM's and mp3 player. The budget for IEM's is 1k to 3k and for the mp3 player 1.5k to 2k.

I need your advice. I like the twinwoofers for their exceptional clarity(they might not in everyone's sense. but they appelaed to me as they're my first IEM above 1k), sound stage and noise isolation. what deters me from buying these again is the build quality and service. that was awful. I've replaced two times totally and in a period of 8 months from buying and that too with lot of trouble with customer service. And so, I want to try something new. What i expect from my next earphones is the exceptional clarity(reproducing with great detail of every instrument and beat) and good build quality. I'm not a bass head but would appreciate it in right proportions . I've heard of soundmagic e10, but don't know how best it can match my requirements.

And for mp3 player and i've seen the philips gogear mix4gb mp3 player which is in my budget. how good it is interms of quality of sound and playback?

I value your advice.

Thanks in advance
Regards.

P.S. I'm totally new to this site and this forum. Please correct me if i was wrong with any thing.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
You will have to stretch your budget a bit

Get Sandisk Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB with expandable memory & with global warranty from grabmore.in.
Apply Daily Coupon for today ''GIFTFVSD" to get Rs.250 discount. Cash on Delivery available.

Buy SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57R Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Red with cheapest price at Grabmore.in - Online Shopping of Electronics in India.

For IEM
T peos Popular@2k
T-Peos Popular

OR

Signature Acoustics Element C12 @ 1750 after 50% discount which is applicable till 31st August only.Apply Coupon 'INDIAN'

SIGNATURE ACOUSTICS C-12 Elements Wooden IEMs- With Leather Case

SA C-12.jpg

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Off late they are providing global warranty for some sansa player. Just need to send back to Chennai.
Its only cheapest option imo. If he is comfortable importing then fine but still price may work around 3k.

Neo

You can also go for Fuze+. I got the Sansa Fuze+ 8 gb for 3.7k shipped from ebay global.

OP
A

avinash1863

Right off the assembly line
Thank you all for your advice.

Is the signature acoustics way better than soundmagic e10 in clarity and detail?

Thank you.

P.S please give me links for the reviews, if any, for the signature acoustics and t-peos popular.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Thank you all for your advice.

Is the signature acoustics way better than soundmagic e10 in clarity and detail?

Thank you.

P.S please give me links for the reviews, if any, for the signature acoustics and t-peos popular.

Signature Acoustics Elements C-12 | The Headphone List

T-Peos Popular Review | The Headphone List

Out of the two T peos popular is better in overall presentation.

If you are comfortable getting from abroad do think of Vsonic VSD3S @ 45 USD [~ 2745]
VSD3 - Lend Me UR ears

BTW forget SoundMagic E10 very overpriced nowadays. Better @1500 INR only.

Neo

The more reviews you'll read, the more confused you'll get. I've been there. Get the T-peos popular, its awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

When?? The pricing have gone up when I last checked in july 2014
clip zip is around 48-50 USD & clip + @ 35 USD
i got it about 2 years ago lol sorry. Haven't been following any hardware markets since a long time now

Top Bottom