Buying a TV Tuner !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am planning to purchase a descent tv tuner card for my desktop...

It should be Vista Compatible....n..comes under 2500 /-

plz help me fast....as I am going to nehru place on coming monday....before that I want to know ......

Last edited:

spitfire

Gizmo Freak !
bajaj151 said:
I am planning to purchase a descent tv tuner card for my desktop...

It should be Vista Compatible....n..comes under 2500 /-

plz help me fast....as I am going to nehru place on coming monday....before that I want to know ......
>Rs 1000 = TechCom ssd 670 plus (Rs 700)
>Rs 2000 = Compro TV FM PVR (Rs 1850)or Pixelview Pro 3(Rs 1500)
>Rs 2500 = Pinnacle 110i (Rs 2400)(Although I didnt find this one worth paying extra for but still lots of people here suggests this one..remember its the 110i (the good old 50i with a new packeging..nothing else)and not the 100i which costs around 4k

All of these are Vista capable but TecCom one has problem supporting Win Vista Media center...although the bundled Honestech TV pro and WinDVR works fiine.

My suggestion would be compro TV FM PVR M200..its the best of the lot...comes with the best ever remote Ive ever seen !!!!Very good vista and MCE support

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Guys I once tried one intex external tv tuner card(cheap one around 1k) but it didn't work with my LCD monitor with 'frequency out of range' error.Now I am planning to buy a tv tuner card so can you guys please tell me a good tv tuner card which works with LCD monitors and is vista compatible.

OP
bajaj151
What is the use of PCTV Dual DVB-T Diversity Stick ??
*www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/uk/Products/Consumer+Products/PCTV+Tuners/PCTVwherever.htm

Is this stick included with d card ??

anispace

dattebayo
PCTV Dual DVB-T Diversity Stick Overview
Ultra-compact dual tuner DVB-T stick for your laptop
PCTV Dual DVB-T Diversity Stick is a digital terrestrial TV tuner/recorder in the form of an ultra-compact USB stick that uses Antenna Diversity (AD) technology for maximum channel reception. Two antennae permit maximum channel reception in weak signal areas such as outdoors or in mobile environments.

*www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/uk/...tal+PVR/PCTV+Dual+DVB-T+Pro+Stick+(2000e).htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom