Buying a new Nokia N-Gage Gaming Deck-QD !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi Everybody,

I am buying a new Nokia N-Gage Gaming Deck-QD so Pls. Tlee me that what are the ways to connect it to PC and the cost of the solution,
and is their any way to add an external Camera to it or does it have any such addon ???

Pls. Reply Soon !!!

er.darshan

Broken In
Hi rachit
you can connect Ngage QD with d comp by using a Bluetooth dongle available in 800-900 Rs, one better way is to buy a SD card reader/writer worth Rs 400 & with that you can easily copy mp3s & games with high speed..
Darshan

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
I don't think that you can add a camera because it is not listed as an accessory for the N-Gage/N-Gage QD

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Bhai log, It's a symbian phone how in the hell will it have a pop port support?

So in case u need to have a camera "add- on", u will need either that fun cam or that other pen walla cam. Both needs a datacable port thing (below ur phone), so u cant have a camera accessories for N gage....

ravitejap

Right off the assembly line
Think one more time bfore buying this N-gage QD.. coz i used to have one a couple of weeks back and i am very happy to sell it off for a reasonable price..
The main defects are with the PANEL i dont think they are cool enough for this GAME DECK.. AND ONE MORE THING THE RUBBER GRIP IS A HORRIBLE THING TO HAVE.. IT SAGS OFF IN 3WEEKS AND ALL YOU COULD DO IS TO KEEP IT REPLACING EVERY MONTH SOTHAT IT WONT LOOK RIDICULOUS

er.darshan

Broken In
ravitejap said:
Think one more time bfore buying this N-gage QD.. coz i used to have one a couple of weeks back and i am very happy to sell it off for a reasonable price..
The main defects are with the PANEL i dont think they are cool enough for this GAME DECK.. AND ONE MORE THING THE RUBBER GRIP IS A HORRIBLE THING TO HAVE.. IT SAGS OFF IN 3WEEKS AND ALL YOU COULD DO IS TO KEEP IT REPLACING EVERY MONTH SOTHAT IT WONT LOOK RIDICULOUS

I am using QD from last 6 months & i can tell you that it rocks..you cant find any phone with such features & quality of games is really very good, i cant find any reason not to recomand it to anyone
Darshan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom