Buying a new bike

Status
Not open for further replies.

neyo

Broken In
hi everyone!!
i'm going to buy a new bike next week. i've narrowed the search to pulsar 150 dtsi , apache rtr. just wanted to know which is the best....taking everthing into consideration....performance, mileage, size, cost, maintainence, comfort. owners of these bikes can u pls provide feedback?

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Apache has better performance than Pulsar due to the higher capacity engine but also has lower fuel efficiency. Apache's riding position is also very sporty so you'll be leaning more on it than on the Pulsar, which won't be very comfortable over long rides. Also Apache's suspension is tuned more for sharp handling and thus lacks supple ride quality of Pulsar. Braking on Apache is better as well due to the petal disc brake at front. Apart from that both bikes are evenly matched and have nearly the same features.

If you want a sporty bike with great performance and handling then go for Apache RTR. If you want an all round bike with good combination of performance and economy and better comfort then go for the Pulsar.

Pathik

Google Bot
Also consider the Unicorn. I find it better than the Pulsar 150.
If you are tall then you wont look good on the Apache RTR 160.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom