Buy New Domains - Dirt Cheap! (Rs. 100 for .info, Rs. 350 for .com/.net,.org)

Status
Not open for further replies.

windrider

Broken In
You've always wanted to buy a domain but it was way too costly right? Not anymore. Instead of charging you ridiculous inflated prices I simply charge what it actually costs to register a domain.

These are the cheapest prices ever!

I offer these prices (per 1 year registration):

.info - Rs. 100
.com - Rs. 350
.net - Rs. 350
.org - Rs. 350

If you want some other TLD (top level domain) like .name or something, ask and I'll see if I can get it for you at the same price.

I can also do multiple year registrations. The cost is just a multiple of the appropriate prices.

I can offer these low prices because I have a friend in the US who registers them for me (at DomainRightNow) and I simply charge you the price after converting to Indian Rupees. (I pay him back when he visits.) I make very little profit from this but hey, one does what one can...

I accept:
Paypal
Demand Draft by post
Net Banking (electronic funds transfer to my account from your bank website)

If you don't trust me get someone to act as a middleman. I'll take longer, but we'll both be more comfortable and safer.

Oh btw, make sure the domain is available before trying to buy it from me. And for God's sakes, don't post what domain you want in this topic! PM me with details.

Please post queries, feedback etc. in this topic.

Last edited:

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Any reason for NOT giving you chennai Address?

Did you see any dealer who only gives Tel. number and contact mail id and didn't disclose his/her address?

NOT providing Proper and Genuine Address is look like something FISHY in Online Business.

Take this as suggestion and not as Criticised

PS: Nice site, lay out and color combination is eye catchy.

tuxfan

Technomancer
domainrightnow seems a reseller of godaddy. You are an agent of a user of a reseller of a godaddy. :rolleyes:

Can you give complete control over domain names? Will there be an exclusive username+password to manage it?

PS:
.info for 150 is neither dirt cheap, nor competitive! .info is available under $1 at present!

350 for .com/.net/.org is competitive pricing, but not dirt cheap! There are people selling them even for 300 or less!

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
tuxfan said:
domainrightnow seems a reseller of godaddy. You are an agent of a user of a reseller of a godaddy. :rolleyes:

Can you give complete control over domain names? Will there be an exclusive username+password to manage it?

PS:
.info for 150 is neither dirt cheap, nor competitive! .info is available under $1 at present!

350 for .com/.net/.org is competitive pricing, but not dirt cheap! There are people selling them even for 300 or less!

Please, PM me the url Tux

OP
windrider

windrider

Broken In
Well, I need some profit margin, alright? The cheap .info domains are just offers from sites. It's cheap only for the first year.

Cut out the sales thrashing and post here only if you want to buy.

I didn't specify my address due to privacy reasons and also because this forum is search engine indexed. I've read some topics here and I haven't seen ANYONE post their address or phone number. I'll provide it when you ask by PM.

tuxfan

Technomancer
windrider said:
Cut out the sales thrashing and post here only if you want to buy.
Point taken. Sorry for interruption. :) But just to point out an error.

The title of this thread says Rs. 100 for .info and your post says Rs. 150. Correct the wonrg one, whichever it is ;)

OP
windrider

windrider

Broken In
Well, I use DomainRightNow, which is a reseller of Wild West Domains which in turn belongs to GoDaddy.

Your account and domain will stay at Domain Right Now and if you want to sell it to someone else you can push it to another DNR account for free, as usual.

So anyone else interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom