business plan presentation

Status
Not open for further replies.
friends i want to no the correct sequence of representing a business plan in a power point presentation.
if u no any software plz tell me

ondemandemails said:
friends i want to no the correct sequence of representing a business plan in a power point presentation.
if u no any software plz tell me

If you cannot post a query here in a meaningful and understandable way, how do you expect to present a business plan to a bunch of clients, let alone run a business.

paul_007

Padawan
Keith Sebastian said:
If you cannot post a query here in a meaningful and understandable way, how do you expect to present a business plan to a bunch of clients, let alone run a business.

LOL :)) :)) :))

OP
O

ondemandemails

Broken In
what a hack.
just get some sense of humour. i just want 2 know if i made a software that i have to demonstrate before a MNC HR what r the requirements of making such type of PPTs.

paul_007

Padawan
there is only one thing important which u shud take care of:

since u are demonstrating the software in front of HR people , the presentation shud be in layman terms,i mean ,easy to understand and simple because HR people are not aware of technical know how of the software.

use following steps to make presentation.

- introduction to software
-what is the function of sofware
-how u have made the software, which resources u have used
- areas of application of the software
-advantage of ur software over other similar softwares
-bibliography.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
1 of the biggest mistake people make while using power point ... is that they let their imagination fly .... and put animation in their slides ..... avoid any animation if u want use only dissolve .... rest i think paul has summed it up quite nicely ..... dont put too much text in the slides ..... make the presentation (ppt) as brief and informative as possible ..... use a subtle background .... also dont forget to put the logo of ur company

paul_007

Padawan
mAV3 said:
1 of the biggest mistake people make while using power point ... is that they let their imagination fly .... and put animation in their slides ..... avoid any animation if u want use only dissolve .... rest i think paul has summed it up quite nicely ..... dont put too much text in the slides ..... make the presentation (ppt) as brief and informative as possible ..... use a subtle background .... also dont forget to put the logo of ur company

another very good suggestion by mAV3 , never ever use animations and sound effects in professional ppts and use short , to the point statements , dont fill ur pages with text

our professors in college used to say " FOR PERFECT PPT PRESENTATION , WRITE LESS AND SPEAK MORE " because frankly speaking and trust me no one is gonna see ur ppt or what is written in it , they will be interested in what u speak :)

stabasit

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
Looking for professional business plan writing services?
Welcome to iSource Biz!
We at iSource Biz can provide you all kind of business writing services such as Business Plan, Marketing Plan, Financial Plan, Business Reports, and Business Presentations as per your business needs related to any industry of your choice!
We will extensively cover following aspects:
1.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Industry Analysis
2.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Marketing Plan
3.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Marketing Strategy
4.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Marketing Mix
5.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Operational Plan
6.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Financial Plan and many other
Please visit us at:
[FONT=&quot]*www.isourcebiz.com/BusinessWriting/businessplan.aspx[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom