Budget for Camera Mobile 10k-15k

OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Type C 2.0? Is this new or same as old?
Camera is very much decent. Expected better. I'm no expert in camera.
GCam is only solution now but waiting for proper support for the sensor.
2 Speakers, one on top side and other on bottom. Bottom one loud enough but top one isn't loud. Is it problem with device or miui? I expected louder stereo speakers. These are not that loud.
I liked back side matte finish, looks premium.
There is not much about it.

*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220224/712fe4026b01c1bbe6d8c266dcfbb963.jpgAnd that additional useless 2gb or 4gb "virtual ram" is available on all miui updates. I don't see any point of having it or not having it.*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220224/e7f885176670c41407a4ad61c2ecbbfa.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220224/ee50370bce290964ff1d201dbb797252.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220224/271761103f114f5f06ea351ab17d484a.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220224/78c72ef75591d473ed0d22fbb5e20406.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220224/d57cdbc9c903517c080bbade4b69e34a.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220224/c31ae5ae92dd51ab0e3871c8c9875b3f.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220224/bebb6aa4183a5b1688efe4f93296330c.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220224/4158c3d05a5accee71d1089d1ac19146.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220224/175c3758c5e0af3da9ef4db6bccb132a.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220224/d3fd3083ecb320e3ea4308edff91e8c9.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220224/cc1e9a408d9c80db8dc3c6a5be02af31.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220224/46906c9d305084b9dec0a5bf4a8a191b.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220224/f81cfddca22c614b2b9ac1c9d3c79823.jpg

Last edited:
OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Successfully removed bloatwares and ads.
Without any issue*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220224/b17226ffcba3598b774917a47feba265.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220224/7a6def7c117b7f076ea06e13456727fc.jpg

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Type C 2.0 could mean it uses the USB 2.0 protocol.

I typically check on a macbook, it should say 480mbps or 5 gbps. Even one plus is capable of 5 gbps but the cable they provide is only usb 2.0 cable. I tried a thunderbolt 3 cable that came with my monitor and i got the full 5 gbps speed.

So check your specs well.

OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Type C 2.0 could mean it uses the USB 2.0 protocol.

I typically check on a macbook, it should say 480mbps or 5 gbps. Even one plus is capable of 5 gbps but the cable they provide is only usb 2.0 cable. I tried a thunderbolt 3 cable that came with my monitor and i got the full 5 gbps speed.

So check your specs well.
Not all USB Type C ports are same. USB-C port is just a connector shape. An USB-C port belongs to a specific USB version (USB 2.0, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2) and hence has predefined features and capabilities. Only USB-C port with USB 3.1 or above versions support DP Alt Mode (DisplayPort Alt Mode) feature. This feature enables them to stream video signal.
*www.qzonline.in/how-to-check-if-your-phone,-laptop-can-stream-video-over-its-usb-type-c-port/

*en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USB-C
Misconceptions Between USB Type C and USB 3.1 Gen 2

Confusion often arises when discussing the relationship between USB Type C connectors and USB 3.1 Gen 2. The USB Type C standard defines only the physical connector while the USB 3.1 Gen 2 standard applies only to the electrical signal. While most system designers will choose to communicate USB 3.1 Gen 2 signals through USB Type C connectors and cables, it is possible to transmit and receive USB 3.1 Gen 2 compliant signals through a connector which does not conform to the USB Type C specification.
*www.cuidevices.com/blog/usb-type-c-and-3-1-gen-2-clarified

It's not possible to tell which generation USB used in the Type C connector.

*www.kitguru.net/desktop-pc/anton-s...equal-nine-implementations-of-usb-c-incoming/

OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Need help.
M4 pro 5g have 2 stereo speakers.
But top speaker have very low volume compared to bottom speaker. Is there any fix? Software fix?
Or it's a hardware issue?

Need help.
M4 pro 5g have 2 stereo speakers.
But top speaker have very low volume compared to bottom speaker. Is there any fix? Software fix?
Or it's a hardware issue?
It's a cheap stereo implementation, even my S20 FE has a bit lower volume from the earpiece speaker. Check reviews & see if your phone is supposed to have balanced sound to begin with, very few phones have volume level from both speakers.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
It's a cheap stereo implementation, even my S20 FE has a bit lower volume from the earpiece speaker. Check reviews & see if your phone is supposed to have balanced sound to begin with, very few phones have volume level from both speakers.
Can't the volume be increased with any developer options turned on because even my phone acts strangely sometimes volume seems to go up and come down.

I never used developer options other than changing DNS options to disable advertisements which I got browsing the internet.

Sent from my SM-M317F using Tapatalk

Can't the volume be increased with any developer options turned on because even my phone acts strangely sometimes volume seems to go up and come down.

I never used developer options other than changing DNS options to disable advertisements which I got browsing the internet.

I think you would have to reduce volume of primary bottom firing speaker.

Do elaborate on disabling ad part - esp if its possible without root. (off topic)

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I think you would have to reduce volume of primary bottom firing speaker.

Do elaborate on disabling ad part - esp if its possible without root. (off topic)
Follow this thread:*www.google.com/amp/s/techviral.net/block-ads-on-android-using-private-dns/amp/
I used the same and block ads in my phone

OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
For miui devices
*github.com/Szaki/XiaomiADBFastbootTools
*geek.digit.in/community/index.php?posts/2414436

Use AdAway app, create VPN for non rooted device for ad blocking.
Or adguard, blokada

*www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.xda-developers.com/block-ads-on-android/amp/

Last edited:
For miui devices
*github.com/Szaki/XiaomiADBFastbootTools
*geek.digit.in/community/index.php?posts/2414436

Use AdAway app, create VPN for non rooted device for ad blocking.
Or adguard, blokada

*www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.xda-developers.com/block-ads-on-android/amp/
VPN method is not ideal IMO, loss of speed. For browsing, Samsung browser with ad blocker is working well.

OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Volume is from the speaker only not from the earpiece.
Looks like only one speaker performs well.

*www.xda-developers.com/block-ads-on-android/amp/

Browser ad blocking is different.
I know, but that's what I only use on my phone.
Volume is from the speaker only not from the earpiece.
Looks like only one speaker performs well.
Not sure then why OP has sound from earpiece as well, maybe Xiaomi pushed it in a software update?

GSMArena review states stero though - Poco M4 Pro 5G review

OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
I know, but that's what I only use on my phone.

Not sure then why OP has sound from earpiece as well, maybe Xiaomi pushed it in a software update?

GSMArena review states stero though - Poco M4 Pro 5G review

OP is by me.
I never said sound from earpiece.
I said sound is low from top speaker, there are total two stereo speakers top and bottom.
Please check that video you will get why.
I don't know if it's a software thing or hardware thing because video suggests even after replacing that speaker you will get same sound.
And if it's a software thing, then custom rom developer will solve this issue.

Many devices including high end have poor implementation of 2 stereo speakers.
One of the situation is mentioned above.
Other one is sound output is from earpiece instead of top stereo speaker out of two speakers.

Some custom ROMs have this extended setting "earpiece sound output (can't remember exact name)" for "single" speaker devices. (I don't remember those custom ROMs names. Maybe Havoc OS or something)

And as per GSMArena,
The top stereo speaker also acts as an earpiece - the reason why sound is coming from both the front and the top grilles.

This might be right, but there is seperate earpiece.
And when on call it uses only earpiece. No top speaker.
When speaker turned on during call, then sound comes fro. Both top and bottom speaker.

Last edited:
Top Bottom