Budget around 22G

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArZuNeOs

In the zone
Guyz I am planning to buy another computer

Juz offer me 2 Best choices to buy

A good processor which doesnt turn da heat on like my P4 3 ghz presscott...

& suitable motherboard

RAM
HDD
Cooling technology

& I dont want CD/DVD ROms & .....I already got those

I Use da system MAinly for Multimedia....Photoshop.....3DS Max & Maya
& Of course Games

Also suggest me a good case ...a sleek...Superb case

Help Me Out

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
neogopu said:
Guyz I am planning to buy another computer

Juz offer me 2 Best choices to buy

A good processor which doesnt turn da heat on like my P4 3 ghz presscott...

& suitable motherboard

RAM
HDD
Cooling technology

& I dont want CD/DVD ROms & .....I already got those

I Use da system MAinly for Multimedia....Photoshop.....3DS Max & Maya
& Of course Games

Also suggest me a good case ...a sleek...Superb case

Help Me Out

AMD Athlon64 3000+ (Venice) ....................5500
ASUS A8N-VM .........................................4000
512 MB X 2 ram Transcend/TwinMo.............4000
XFX 6600 128 MB......................................5000
Seagate 160 GB SATA HDD.........................3500
Keybo/mouse combo kit...............................700
SMPS good one 400watt powersafe etc........1000
Case any case u like for zebronics.................700

For the cooling system the stock amd cooler is gr8 it keeps the processors tem. in control even while overclocking....

thetopcyborg

Journeyman
samrulez said:
For the cooling system the stock amd cooler is gr8 it keeps the processors tem. in control even while overclocking....

R U REALLY SURE that the stock cooler is efficient as im also goinf for a more-or-less the same config...but the processor is gonna be the same.. and i am going to overclock it to its full extent....so, according to you, i shud not buy an extra fan for the processor??? as im gonna overclock the gfx card and the RAM too, shud i buy extra fans for them too???

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
thetopcyborg said:
R U REALLY SURE that the stock cooler is efficient as im also goinf for a more-or-less the same config...but the processor is gonna be the same.. and i am going to overclock it to its full extent....so, according to you, i shud not buy an extra fan for the processor??? as im gonna overclock the gfx card and the RAM too, shud i buy extra fans for them too???

It also depends on the core of the processor the Venice stays cool after overclocking with the stock cooler....but the Claw hammer reaches 60*at load without any overclocking with the same cooler........

So first overclock the CPU and see the temp. at load,if it is above 60* then get a better cooler with heat pipes....for eg. 3000+ can be overclocked to 2.7 easily and the 3200+ can be overclocked to 2.8 easily..

And for the ram I don't think u will be able to overclock it,coz while overclocking the the CPU u will have to underclock the memory...

For the graphics card, if it has a good heatsink and a fan over the processor and the memory that is enough...

But most imp. get a good ventilated and spacious one with a good inlet and a good exhaust...

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
neogopu said:
Ok How about Intel P 4 D805 2.6 Procc

Yes its a good and cheap processor and can be overclocked to 4.1 GhZ easily....but the 8xx series heat up too much so.....get a good cainet and if u are a overclocker get a good CPU cooler.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom