BSNL- Unlimited for 500Rs????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranjithbajpe

Journeyman
Hi!!
Is it true that BSNL providing unlimited net for just 500 per month?
OR can u suggest me a ISP provider or internet connection for low cost for home use. I need unlimited. :lol:
bye

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
that is a dial up connection.....
u will have to pay for the isp charge,but.

this is already disscused, plz search and see.
*img70.exs.cx/img70/1381/search.png

G

but what about telephone bill !!!!!!!!

but can be used .. nice offer

go4inet

In the zone
ranjithbajpe said:
Hi!!
Is it true that BSNL providing unlimited net for just 500 per month?
OR can u suggest me a ISP provider or internet connection for low cost for home use. I need unlimited. :lol:
bye

Yea Man !

I was bit busy these days and unable to check the forums and help ppl around.

Ya BSNL is giving Unlimited internet conenction through Normal Telephone, where you have a additional telephone system attached. The service costs you Rs.500 and bills are genrated automatically, you cannot make or receive calls via tht.

And BEST ISP is :

* Sify GOLD 3 Months Unlimited : Rs.499
* Sify GOLD 1 Month Unlimited : Rs.199

The best choice, But I guess these services are not available @ Banglore. You can contact Sify though.

Or NetOne from BSNL, 10 Paise perminute !

Regards,
Vinay

imprince

Journeyman
go4inet said:
ranjithbajpe said:
* Sify GOLD 3 Months Unlimited : Rs.499

im also using this ,,, but dear speed is't good..... but much useful for home use ...... but speed is not good!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: but speed is not good!!!!!!!!!
bur speeeeddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
499 for unlimited over a dial up ?? wont that eat ur phone bill ??? is it 17**** number . even then how much do u pay for phone ??

i switch between netone in the morning and sanchar at night . still bill is high . waiting for REAL dsl connections for good price in chennai

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
man.. but you people have not yet cleared that after paying Rs. 500 per month do we have to still pay some more chareges or it is all for unlimited ?

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
Where I live, broadband is not yet available and BSNL provides what they call a 'Second b-fone". The connection is given as a dedicated additional line solely for Internet use, but based on an existing phone connection. They string a separate line from a convenient junction point. You just have to submit an application and there's no installation charge.

The rent is a fixed Rs.399/- per month. IMO, the best part is that there is NO other phone call charge. Internet account is separate and remains the same at Rs.500/- for 100 hrs.

As before, Internet access is free after 11 pm and whole day on Sundays and national holidays. So I can leave my connection 'on' the whole day on Sundays (like today), and after 11 pm on other days without paying anything other than the 399/- per month.

Basic line speed is 64k dial-up. Actual speed varies from excellent to rotten - download speeds from a constant >5KB/s to <0.5K.

hitesh_hg

Journeyman
Well lemme claify

1. Telephone charges = Rs 500 + 10.2% tax (access to only 17???? nos is allowed) thats is no other telephone charges

2. ISP charges.. depends on what & which package & ISP you use..you can also opt for the BSNL's CLI based connection (charged at 10p/min + tax)

Hitesh

imprince

Journeyman
hitesh_hg said:
Well lemme claify

1. Telephone charges = Rs 500 + 10.2% tax (access to only 17???? nos is allowed) thats is no other telephone charges

2. ISP charges.. depends on what & which package & ISP you use..you can also opt for the BSNL's CLI based connection (charged at 10p/min + tax)

Hitesh
Great Hitesh R u BSNL employ.... :wink: I think u checked ur bill very closly every month

cool_dude_prav

In the zone
yaah

yaar as of now from the below link, the rates tooo exhorbitant....

*www.bsnl.co.in/newsdetailed.php?news_id=111

hve a look. I had too search and ravage the whole site......

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
hey, this is already discussed, and u all again post here....

BSNL dial up rs.500 + 10.2% tax + isp charges (assume 10 p per min ) = BSNL broadband rs. ????

ninekollara

Right off the assembly line
net connection

hello man.
its better to use BSNL mobile.
now BSNL offer 115 kb internet for post paid users. rent cost is around 400-500 with unlimtted browsing...

imprince

Journeyman
drgrudge said:
hey, this is already discussed, and u all again post here....

BSNL dial up rs.500 + 10.2% tax + isp charges (assume 10 p per min ) = BSNL broadband rs. ????

what is the actual cost of BSNL's broadband connection,,,,, is it good to use :?:

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Re: net connection

ninekollara said:
hello man.
its better to use BSNL mobile.
now BSNL offer 115 kb internet for post paid users. rent cost is around 400-500 with unlimtted browsing...

Yaar again not cleared.. is that gprs stuff ? then gprs can't be faster than 49 kbps and i have never seen 49 in gprs.. lolz.
ya it can go for 2-10 kbps .:)

so is it gprs ?

ninekollara

Right off the assembly line
soorry

i am really sorry frnd. this post was a reply, but wrongly posted. any way i was taliking on the BSNL is providing internet through mobile with GPRS.
it is only to the post paid users. they have two plans. unlimitted and limitted connection unlimmted costs around 400 Rs. rent with 115 kpbs band width

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom