Loading . . . please d'nt
airtel has a 512 kbps UL for 1499 rs.
much more practical by any means...

n BSNL rox... ?? no dude BSNL robs and we only sob(s) :(

OP
dotcommakers

dotcommakers

Journeyman
BSNL ALWAYS ROCKS.. believe it or not! you will accept it later!

Between these are business plans! and 9000rs for them is fair enough.. these ARE NOT HOME PLANS

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanx for the info........but when are they going to launch 8mbps for Home users........I am waiting disparately

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
in 2058!!!...:D...BSNL $ucks. They are the worst company in the whole world.:mad:
I agree with you till some extent. Their customer care is terrible......but when they had launched 2mbps, they had done really revolutionized the Indian internet but have surely failed this time.........

BSNL is the best until you face any problem........and if you face any, you are in hell.........

CINTEL ENTRINO

Loading . . . please d'nt
BSNL rocks.. just announced today

who announced.... ? :D *www.coolrom.com/forums/images/smilies/confused.gif

i heard that speeds in norwegian countries dropped from (usual) 100 Mbps to 20-25 Mbps n were up and running in a day :O

wtf...!? leave alone at full speeds ... their connections speeds dont touch our business speeds (read 1 or 2Mbps...) even in cable cuts... damn :x
this is wat BSNL calls Broadband ?... wow !!

Last edited:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
I agree with you till some extent. Their customer care is terrible......but when they had launched 2mbps, they had done really revolutionized the Indian internet but have surely failed this time.........

BSNL is the best until you face any problem........and if you face any, you are in hell.........

There is nothing called customer care with them. The have a flawed billing system, their customer care officers and their other officers do not have professional attitude at work, their technicians do not know how to troubleshoot ADSL modems at home, they do not listen to you when you call them, Mr.A points to Mr.B when you go to Mr.A for some work, Mr.B points to Mr.C and then Mr.C points to Mr.D and so on. Ultimately you are the sufferer like I was. For simple bill rectification I went round and round for 9 months and then I got a letter from BSNL attorney to pay Rs.105000 for Dataone bill!!!:eek: I replied with my own attorney but ultimately they threatened to make prestige issues during my marriage and so I had to pay up.:( Now I am happy with Tata Indicom at my home in India for phone connection with no erroneous bills and Mediacom here who give me speeds of around 7.7Mbps unltd at $39.99 per month.

BSNL is the worst company in the whole world.:mad:

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
We can expect an Unlimited 2 Mbps Plan for Home Users somewhere around Rs.2,000-Rs.2,500 pm sometime this week since BSNL always makes Home and Business Plans changes alike

sandeepk

Journeyman
Even Tata Indicom provides 1Mbps UL for Rs.3600 for business users. So Rs.9000 for the same thing is really very bad pricing decision. Its nearly 2.5 times the rate of Tata.

din

Tribal Boy
Yes, BSNL has a lot of disadvantages mainly in service / support / customer care. But

Its a fact that only BSNL started the Broadband revolution in India. A lot of remote places in India has broadband now only because of BSNL. The rates are going down - again only because BSNL. Just two yrs back, 1 or 2 Mbps was a dream for most of us which is a reality now - only coz of BSNL.

quadroplex780

Maximum Fame
2MBPS super speed,BSNL is a M@#her F@#$ing breed
Plans plans all we did,Bsnl is the last thing u need
For ur service we keep A#$holes,watch out for that big wormhole.
Its only me that's pissed off other than that everyone's happy with BSNL.

Last edited:

x3060

A LOTR fan
its just a business plan . . . am waiting for home plan for 1k , from any providers .
UL 2mbps

axxo

99.9% Idle
airtel has a 512 kbps UL for 1499 rs.
much more practical by any means...

n BSNL rox... ?? no dude BSNL robs and we only sob(s) :(

+1

Yeah! BSNL truly rocks man!

We can expect an Unlimited 2 Mbps Plan for Home Users somewhere around Rs.2,000-Rs.2,500 pm sometime this week since BSNL always makes Home and Business Plans changes alike
wont go that much cheap anyway...well no 512 unlimited so far..how can we expect them to provide 2Mbps UL...

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
For simple bill rectification I went round and round for 9 months and then I got a letter from BSNL attorney to pay Rs.105000 for Dataone bill!!!:eek: I replied with my own attorney but ultimately they threatened to make prestige issues during my marriage and so I had to pay up.:(
BSNL is the worst company in the whole world.:mad:

How come you got a bill above 1lakh???????? And I agree that they don't have a customer care. I guess someone else had used your account and they hadn't done port binding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom