BSNL Netone problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I have a peculiar problem using BSNLs Netone service.

When I connect to Netone, I am not able to view any site for abount 5 minutes. No matter how much I try. Then after a long time, it responds and then it works. Do any of you guys out there using Netone too have this problem? Please tell a solution.

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
I use NetOne sometimes when my broadband service doesn't work.
Some of my friends r using NetOne regularly.
Ur prob is very common coz all of NetOne users face such prob. The prob is not ur side but the prob is from BSNL server. The only way to solve the prob is to contact ur ISP & ask them.
Before my broadband conn, I was on NetOne & I have faced such prob many times.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
My telephone exchange will not have BB for another couple of months. NetOne is the only thing I can use.

For some reason I think this is some scheme to make money by the BSNL guys. You dont get access for some time and they get that much money for nothing.

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
nishant_nms said:
man move to BB it is now much cheap
you said BB. i thought Bulletin Board :lol: Now understood BroadBand. You shud hv mentioned DSL.

Last edited:

emailaatif786

Always Questioning?
Speedbit SpeedOptimiser

DeSmOnD dAvId said:
I have a peculiar problem using BSNLs Netone service.

When I connect to Netone, I am not able to view any site for abount 5 minutes. No matter how much I try. Then after a long time, it responds and then it works. Do any of you guys out there using Netone too have this problem? Please tell a solution.

There in much & much problem in Recieving Data in Netone. So, you should try to use Speedbit SpeedOptimiser.
*www.speedbit.com/

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
Re: Speedbit SpeedOptimiser

emailaatif786 said:
There in much & much problem in Recieving Data in Netone. So, you should try to use Speedbit SpeedOptimiser.
*www.speedbit.com/
its a paid one. only 14 days trial. credit card reqd.

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
I have faced such problem many times when i was using Netone. That pinging Google method really helps...

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Pinging Google Helps..no doubt. But, I still feel those BSNL guys are wacking our money by delaying us.

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
Pinging Google Helps..no doubt. But, I still feel those BSNL guys are wacking our money by delaying us.
Yeah i too used to think that when i used dial up lol, but now i am using DataOne.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
If u ask me i face such type of problems even on Dataone broadband.The speed is slow for three hours the it reaches it's maximum of 120KB/s from a minimum of 1.2KB/s

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
@david.... In your area, there should be AIRTEL or BSNL mobile GPRS unlimited service, take it , much better than general dial-up , me now using it, enough for me....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom