bsnl modem problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

amrit1

Are we there yet?
Hey guys,
Whenever i connect my modem via lan or USB to my computer. after some time computer say that The connection has limited or no connectivity.
Now i have to make a dial-up connection for connecting to the internet!!!! means a brodband connection from network connection.
please help me to resolve this problem.
I resently have changed my modem from MT880 to MT882 :oops: .
the first modem dont have any problem like this,means whenever i connect it ,i got connected to internet automatically.
I have WinXP SP2.

please help me :!: :?:

dissel

Cyborg Agent
I use the same modem i,e Huawei MT 882 .....in WinXP,Win XP SP2,Win 2000 and Win 98.....but still not facing any problem......

Do you assigned some Ip Address in your connection when you using lan...if yes......then Use "Automatically obtained IP adresses" under Network Adoptar properties in TCP/IP Settings.....Thats work for me......

Before you start make sure the Link Indicator glow staedly.......

Besides this BB was not smothly accessable if any cordless/Parallel line/Fax-Machine/dial-up(external or internal) modem attaced with your phone line.

Vyasram

The pWnster
Ask the bsnl techs to see ur ip- address settings. They'll give the right ip,gateway,etc for ur modem

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
enter this in the lan connection
ip:192.168.1.100
subnet mask:225.225.225.0

@dissel
obtaining automatic ip settings takes a much of time every time u power on or off ur modem or at system startup .so enter manully to quicky connect.what the use of BB when it takes time.better get a dail-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom