BSNL download speed changing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinyasmusic

AM i Racing ?
hi guys ..... Is there any way i can change the download speed on my bsnl home 500c plan...... it is just giving me 100kbps even @ nite...btwn 2 to 8 am
plz help me change this to atleast 200 or 300
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
im using utorrent .... torrents from private sites.......

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
hi guys ..... Is there any way i can change the download speed on my bsnl home 500c plan...... it is just giving me 100kbps even @ nite...btwn 2 to 8 am
plz help me change this to atleast 200 or 300
Posted again:
im using utorrent .... torrents from private sites.......

100 is very less...I am getting 220...anyways..the main factor in torrents is seeder to peer ratio....if there r very less seeders or no seeders and many peers in ur torrent...its bound to get slow speed..
Try some other torrent from public tracker...with at least 30 seeder and check the speed

OP
vinyasmusic

vinyasmusic

AM i Racing ?
hey .... i usually download from private sites .... they give a min of 300 @ my frens place and at my college but at home its just not crossing 100....
any1 knows y ???
i've tweaked the tcpip.sys .............

to yippee...........as if its as easy as changing clothes

shaunak

Tux Fan
Do a HTTP speed test. (speedtest.net)
The performance of torrents cant be guaranteed.

If you feel that BSNL is indulging in port blocking, then try randomizing ports.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
i've forgot to metion that i am using BSNL home 500C. I've heard that BSNL will cap the bandwidth for unlimited users.

sujoyp

Grand Master
yaa get a speed test it will give an actual picture of ur speed...

@vamsikrishna...soo 500c is going to get a night time limit or something like that??? I am too using same plan

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
yaa get a speed test it will give an actual picture of ur speed...

@vamsikrishna...soo 500c is going to get a night time limit or something like that??? I am too using same plan

BSNL home 500c and 500c+ has got nighttime unlimited opertunity. Which means you can download or browse between 2-8am and they don't charge bandwidth for that.

amitash

Intel OCer
same thing was happening to me...only during night unlimited, speeds went down to 100-150...then i yelled at the telephone exchange and got things back to speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom