BSNL Broadband

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinu95

Right off the assembly line
I have two connection in two house one is home 500 Plan and other is 750 Plan. In my house it is 500 plan and other house where my uncle stay they have 750 plan. And if I want to use the 750 plan in my computer what should I do. I have the password and user id. And same thing can I do in my uncle home. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
I do not know exactly but think that BSNL locked username and password for each bphone connection and none cant be used on other line. So you can try your username and password in Uncle's PC and vice versa but I am not sure if it works. Give it a try! :p

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I have two connection in two house one is home 500 Plan and other is 750 Plan. In my house it is 500 plan and other house where my uncle stay they have 750 plan. And if I want to use the 750 plan in my computer what should I do. I have the password and user id. And same thing can I do in my uncle home. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
BSNL has done port binding, so you can't use others username and password. Also this is against BSNL BB rules.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not sure about NIB-2, mine is good old NIB-1, I am one of the veteran Dataone users :D:D
Me too. :D I'm with BSNL Broadband since April 2005......:D It was my B'day gift. :D

DataOne was launched on January 14, (on my B'day) and the form was filled that day only. The connection was made available to me after 2.5 months.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

In the zone
Me too. :D I'm with BSNL Broadband since April 2005......:D It was my B'day gift. :D

DataOne was launched on January 14, (on my B'day) and the form was filled that day only. The connection was made available to me after 2.5 months.

gimme ur lan number i wil complain lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom