bsnl broadband query

Status
Not open for further replies.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
hey guys i applied for home 1000 but when i was just browsing through my details the plan says unlimited 750. any ideas/?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
if i am right bsnl has cut down rate of ul plan from 1000 to 750.i think tht must be the reason :rolleyes:
No.....They had deducted the rates of H900 UL (256kbps) from Rs.900 to Rs.750......

I guess this is a mistake from those crappy BSNL guys......Get your plan by filling the change application in 2-3 days. It will get changed since the next month because its not their policy to change plans in between a month even if you'll say that you had applied for H1000.

Anyways, how much speed are you getting?? Must be 32KB/s ????

XtremeX

Right off the assembly line
Man BsNL is doing a great thing then....
But I have heard that they gave 2 mbps for just 900 earlier. I don't know whether it is correct...saw it in a newspaper months back

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
I am not surprised. BSNL is known to do such things, don't complain that you had applied for a different plan, just apply for a change. that would be better.

garvit184

Right off the assembly line
i had applied for Rs. 250 plan of bsnl n my broadband connection has been activated from 20th of this month. Can any one tell me that what would be the bandwidth limit for me in this month??? Would it be 1 GB or would be according to the commencement date??

I would be very grateful to you..!!:p:p

drsubhadip

In the zone
i had applied for Rs. 250 plan of bsnl n my broadband connection has been activated from 20th of this month. Can any one tell me that what would be the bandwidth limit for me in this month??? Would it be 1 GB or would be according to the commencement date??

I would be very grateful to you..!!:p:p

no it will be one third of 1 gb..........
it is 333 mb for this month ..
it was also in my case .....
i thought that i was 1 gb....
but later bill came so much extra.........
so do not down load more than 300 mb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom