BSNL Broadband Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
I have been using H500 for past 2 years and it has been working fine for me.
But for the past 10 days I am unable to connect.(Its in bridged mode)
The window shows Verifying Username and password .... And then failed to connect to BSNL.:mad:

The link is stable.
The BSNL guys are trying their level best but it aint working.:confused:During these days they even tried to reset my password.
I cant figure out the problem.

Plzzz help guys.

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
I have been using H500 for past 2 years and it has been working fine for me.
But for the past 10 days I am unable to connect.(Its in bridged mode)
The window shows Verifying Username and password .... And then failed to connect to BSNL.:mad:

The link is stable.
The BSNL guys are trying their level best but it aint working.:confused:During these days they even tried to reset my password.
I cant figure out the problem.

Plzzz help guys.

I do not think this is a PC related problem you can solve just from your computer. This is probably a damn BSNL problem. And that means nothing to do except waiting for the their support. :(

OP
amrawtanshx

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
Finally after 11 days its fine...
It was a BSNL problem .... Which even BSNL guys couldnt resolve earlier.
Thanks for your replies guys.

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
Even I keep getting 'Phone Line Busy' message most of time. have to try 3-4 times and restart modem to login

acewin

Point Blanc
good for you.
he problem would be at your side only as pimpom said you would have done master reset, making all the router settings as null.

Or your router becomes bad and unusable.
And I really see BSNL guys trying to fix the issues which I am happy for. As I myself use BSNL boradband.

OP
amrawtanshx

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
^^

Mate the problem must have been on their side.
Firstly they turned off the Jumper.(For no reason).And I got Failed to Connect To BSNL all the time.

Then when I phoned them ... The engineer came and wasn't able to connect.
He thought it had something to do with password.He shared his theory that sometimes passwords are not accepted and are stuck. So they need to be resetted.
So he phoned the office to reset the password.

Now some senior person informed me after 2-3 days that since the jumper was off it wasn't able to connect.

But still I am grateful for their help.
So ... This whole process took 11 days exactly.
So who's fault is it ????

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
Definitely BSNL's fault. It sometimes happens in my town too. I guess how a customer takes it depends on the BSNL people's attitude. If they pay attention to complaints and are apologetic when they make a mistake, then I guess we can be tolerant. After all, this is a relatively new technology for India, especially in smaller cities. But if they act haughty and superior, then that's another thing entirely.

balavinayak

Right off the assembly line
iam from kerala.. the same prob occured 2 me 4 a week.. regardin the customer care, i must say they try their level best 2 solve problems... but they cant,cuz of something which isnt their fault-ignorance.. i learnt from a senior BSNL guy that this prob(not connecting) occurs due to the overloading of bsnl's ports at the exchange.. cuz the broadband connections have grown in large numbers n bsnl's infrastructure can't cope with it.. this is much f a problem in rural xchanges, iam from 1 f them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom