brought a ipod frm us nothing is working

Status
Not open for further replies.

hackers2005.3721

In the zone
brought a iphone frm us nothing is working

hey frds after so much hassle i brought a iphone 4 gb one frm us .but now nothing is working . nothing is working now can u plzz tell me my frds what to do how to unloach ..

is there anyy way i can use gsm or cdma network .

plzz tell me frm where to unloack it . i live in mumbai

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
there isnt any complete unlock available yet.. Send it back.. Only the ipod and wifi can be unlocked

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
Theres been a supersim emulation method of complete iPhone unlockin.. but sadly works (or claimed to work) for European carriers only.... and requires a hefty SIM card reader/writer....

See the followin:
*www.pqdvd.com/blog/iphone/category/unlock-iPhone/

Pathik

Google Bot
kya tell??? google it u ll find evything... but i repeat no complete unlock is available yet..

kumarmohit

Technomancer
I do not think its gonna work @ all. I am totally unsure but the GSM frequencies used in India are not the ones uses in US. And please edit the thread title. It says iPod instead of iPhone.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Yeah. That needs to be edited ASAP.

And BTW, you should really have considered making sure that the phone would work here before buying it, man. I would have told you it wouldn't. My sister has come from USA recently and was offering to buy me the iPhone (knowing what a huge Apple fan I am), but I refused because I knew it wouldn't work - at least, not yet.

Pathik

Google Bot
^^ offtopic, assuming that ur sis is a student.. does she get a student discount on evy electronic gadget in the us??

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Yes, she does. She is a married woman but she is doing a course in some university so she is eligible for student discounts. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom